January Transfer Thread 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mad really....but not surprising. Almost every striker/player ppl on here cried about us not getting, has flopped.

Baines, Ferguson, Jeffers, Ebbrell, Unsworth all clearing their lockers on day one.

Brands told to clear his office and the DoF post scrapped for all time the club is under my control.

Kenwright barred from Goodison forever and stripped of all lingering powers.

Dismissal of the chugger and the hiring of a CEO worthy of the name with massive corporate experience and feel for football.

Dump the fantasy BMD stadium scheme and declare we'll rebuild Goodison.

Hand cash to Ancelotti and only Ancelotti for transfers.

...they'd be my first week's tasks.
Dave mate, I get that the points you raise are close to your heart but scrapping BMD? Come on fella.

Always enjoyed his contribution to the forum and his opinion but I'm finally done. Blocked and never wanting to hear his rants again. Any Everton supporter who doesn't want BMD stadium and wants a Goodison Park regeneration can just get out of my face.
he won't believe it's happening until Big Dunc is laying out the cones on BMD freshly imported Italian grass.

There is nothing Dave can't do, he's an expert at everything. See's the whole of the moon, apparently. And definitely, definitely isn't a self-parodying middle aged man who gets really cross on the internet, with made up sources about the Niasse transfer.

Is he the same Dave K as Dave Kelly on twitter? Genuine question, another absolute loon.

Baines, Ferguson, Jeffers, Ebbrell, Unsworth all clearing their lockers on day one.

Brands told to clear his office and the DoF post scrapped for all time the club is under my control.

Kenwright barred from Goodison forever and stripped of all lingering powers.

Dismissal of the chugger and the hiring of a CEO worthy of the name with massive corporate experience and feel for football.

Dump the fantasy BMD stadium scheme and declare we'll rebuild Goodison.

Hand cash to Ancelotti and only Ancelotti for transfers.

...they'd be my first week's tasks.

This is fantastic. It's the "build a wall and make the Mexicans pay for it" of football talks.

Make Everton Great Again.

Status
Not open for further replies.