Match Thread Everton v Newcastle United - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Like when they scored the second they weren’t even arsed. How can we let a team that gave up cone back like that.

I've read replies tonight blaming Pickford for being behind the line for their second goal, and that is indeed the case. However, on seeing the clip, he dived to save a shot that was actually blocked in front of him. His dive took him behind the line, and he had insufficient time to get up AND forward again. I would call that rather unlucky...

‘His dive took him behind the line’. Bloody awful dive then.

You know what? I can't even really take any comfort in the performance because, let's face it, it was mainly a byproduct of that Newcastle side being utterly shocking. Any competent team would've seen them off by 3 or 4 there with absolutely no dramas.

We seem to like inventing new ways of turning ourselves into a laughing stock. Already had two reds taking the piss tonight... just do one ffs.

Is there a petition where we can demand the club just ceases to exist?

I'm mean, I reckon about 60% of our support are all old arlarse... But what about our kids and then their kids? It's just arlarse letting them carry on supporting this plus it makes us look like knobhead mums and dad's now because it's just impossible to actually justify why a kid should support us. The only reason they would is because of an arlarse brother/sister/mum /dad/aunty/uncle/nan/grandad/mate forcing you to support Everton.

We may as well buy them a rs kit, let them jump on the bandwagon and have a glimpse of happiness because they won't be seeing anything of any note from our club for the foreseeable.
You can’t get them a RS kit if you ever want them to become a decent person. PSG or Munich kit is a safer bet

weak mentality how can you chuck that away against a team playing a centre half up front

maybe its a modern-day player thing but its embarrassing.

You know what? I can't even really take any comfort in the performance because, let's face it, it was mainly a byproduct of that Newcastle side being utterly shocking. Any competent team would've seen them off by 3 or 4 there with absolutely no dramas.

We seem to like inventing new ways of turning ourselves into a laughing stock. Already had two reds taking the piss tonight... just do one ffs.
the only thing they had going for them tonight was heart and fight we have neither.
oh and a steady keeper.
good result for them more of the same from us bottled it at the end.

Status
Not open for further replies.