2019/20 Moise Kean

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems to me that Kean should have gone out on loan and Tosun stayed. At least Tosun has delivered on goals on a few occasions in various tournaments. Kean has just looked dire and tired and underconfident yet remains in our first squad. Hope I get proved wrong and Kean smashes in some goals starting real goddamn soon.

Good God man.

Good God man.
I'm sure I can be proved wrong when Kean's minutes total Tosuns and we can compare statistics. I wish the best for the lad, but I don't see much in him. Tosun isn't a favorite of mine, but he's got 10 goals in 2.5 seasons. I wonder if Kean can match this. I'm not comparing skills or potential, just the returns. I see mediocrity in Tosun, but I see Sandro in Kean. I'll come back here to this thread and eat crow if proven wrong.

I'm sure I can be proved wrong when Kean's minutes total Tosuns and we can compare statistics. I wish the best for the lad, but I don't see much in him. Tosun isn't a favorite of mine, but he's got 10 goals in 2.5 seasons. I wonder if Kean can match this. I'm not comparing skills or potential, just the returns. I see mediocrity in Tosun, but I see Sandro in Kean. I'll come back here to this thread and eat crow if proven wrong.

Judging the lad after 6 months is harsh.

I will admit hes shown only mere glimpses, but he needs time.

It’s not clicked for the lad yet, but there is definitely potential there. I’d wager that if he had been given the amount of match time that DCL has we’d have seen a return on the goals front. I’d like to see him start a few games too rather than coming on towards the end of a match.

You're comparing a 28 year old certainly mediocre (at best) player with a 19 year old who is still learning the game, in his first season here.

Seems to me that Kean should have gone out on loan and Tosun stayed. At least Tosun has delivered on goals on a few occasions in various tournaments. Kean has just looked dire and tired and underconfident yet remains in our first squad. Hope I get proved wrong and Kean smashes in some goals starting real goddamn soon.
You must be watching a different Kean. He has come close on several occasions. Been unlucky.not to score, in my opinion.

No richy this weekend , might get 90mins . Hopefully he does and puts in a performance and builds his confidence. A goal and a win would be awesome

It would be really nice to get a point or three this weekend. I think it’s possible, but to do so, Kean will have to play the best game of his Everton career...that is if he even gets selected. Hard to make a difference from the bench.

No richy this weekend , might get 90mins . Hopefully he does and puts in a performance and builds his confidence. A goal and a win would be awesome
The Everton thing. Lad over-eager to impress makes an innocuous challenge in third minute, defender goes down clutching shin, ref runs to sideline to check VAR, straight red.
You just know it.

Don’t get me wrong social media can make things look better than they are but Looking at some social media outlets it just looks like the lad is getting more confident and seems to be in a happier place since Carlo has come in! Hopefully that will start to have an effect on the pitch and will start seeing some goals!

Status
Not open for further replies.