2019/20 Oumar Niasse

Status
Not open for further replies.

He is not going this window that is for sure. From what Carlo says this is the squad we have and will work with until the time comes. Maybe one player will be added but no one leaving of any consequence. The wages bill remains sky high.

I admire his disinclination to go to the Championship on loan. A prince must have standards.

Yes
Only a hero's welcome to China or the UAE will be worthy of him. Seriously though I don't blame him for keeping his wages as he's not disruptive and must be doing his best in training> Why not take the wages and then start again somewhere. He's not like Barkley who should be loyal and respectful of Everton, he must realise he's way above his level

Hopefully a loan move will still happen for the prince to get him off the wage bill, Although can see him chaining himself to his locker in the summer at this rate rather than leave.

People slating our Prince on the basis of a Football Insider story that doesn't even mention which clubs it was and bases the story on what Brands said at the AGM days ago and that always reliable barometer of truth, an unnamed club source.

Meanwhile Don Carlo, today, says about Niasse and Martina...

“Until all the things are not clear or there are no offers, they are doing well and focused on the team and no problems for me. They are doing well, Cuco Martina was not able to train today but Oumar trained well and will be on the bench tomorrow. ”
There are no offers absolutely, but when an offer will come we will check. Until now there is no problem as they are professional and serious.

But Football Insider eh lads?

Status
Not open for further replies.