2019/20 Oumar Niasse

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t already have millions currently in the bank though. And it’s not like he’d be playing for free while out on loan is it?

You don't but it's still a relative example. It's not rocket science. He'll get his wage out on loan, paid in part by us, but we don't know what other extras he might miss out on.

Doesn't reflect well on him, does it? Barely getting any playing time and he's rejecting offers..

...a loan deal will not impact his salary. I imagine he’s got himself a nice lucrative Bosman lined up for the summer and he doesn’t want an injury to ruin it.

He’ll be settled in a lovely house, enjoy turning up at USM FF for a few hours each day with the finest cuisine and facilities. He won’t want upheaval.

If he thinks the championship is below his level then he's in for a shock once he's out of contract, the lad could go out and prove himself in the championship and maybe get a another prem move but he would rather sit on his arse and train with the kids

He probably has a clause in his contract awarding bonuses for the amount of splinters he picks up.

You don't but it's still a relative example. It's not rocket science. He'll get his wage out on loan, paid in part by us, but we don't know what other extras he might miss out on.

Well if you think of it purely as a job, then yes, but I would’ve thought enjoying playing football comes with the territory of being a professional footballer for the most part.

Status
Not open for further replies.