Matías Vecino

Status
Not open for further replies.
For Uruguay Toreira, Valverde and Bentancur are all way ahead of him ability wise.

For Inter Brozovic is back to his best and Barella is way better...

Cant see this one being true unless his wages are low and were selling 2 centre mids.
He starts over Torreira consistently. Because the ewok is a nothing player. But I still wouldn't have him.

He starts over Torreira consistently. Because the ewok is a nothing player. But I still wouldn't have him.

They play in different positons...Vecino plays CM and Torreira DM. Ive forgotten which is the starter for them at DM off the top of my head.

Torreira is a better player than Vecino though imo.

Based on the ubiquitous You tube clip he looks ok.

2 footed. Good size . Can pick a pass . Interceptions rather than tackles ( modern football ....yuk ) Decent mobility but zero goal threat.

I read the deal might go ahead if Inter sign Erikson. What sort of fee would we have to play ?

€20mil / £20mil

Lets say Gomes is either a 4/10 or a 8/10 player with his consistency. Vecino would be a solid 6.5-7 every match.

Decent to put on when Gomes is having a bad game...helps the squad but doesnt take us up a level in the first 11.
If thats right then he takes us up on whats there at the moment and couild be good back up. Also who knows when Gomes is going to be back and whether he will be the same player when he is. Cant get much for £20mil now either.

€20mil / £20mil

Lets say Gomes is either a 4/10 or a 8/10 player with his consistency. Vecino would be a solid 6.5-7 every match.

Decent to put on when Gomes is having a bad game...helps the squad but doesnt take us up a level in the first 11.

We have Morgan Snides, Tom Davies and Iceland in our midfield, he would have to play on 1 leg to be as bad as them.

Status
Not open for further replies.