2019/20 Everton Board Thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.

If this is true then it’s just embarrassing. Hummel, Sportspesa and Angry Birds. You’d expect this kind of crap from a team stuck in the Championship.

People will say that it doesn’t matter but it does in terms of exposure and brand image.

New Balance, Nike, Adidas, Under Armour - all brands that are popular these days but we go with someone I’ve never even heard of until 5 minutes ago but appear to sponsor tiny clubs.

Forrest Green Rovers dropped them as their sponsor, ffs!

This board a truly pathetic. Get DBB and Kenwright out at all costs.

If this is true then it’s just embarrassing. Hummel, Sportspesa and Angry Birds. You’d expect this kind of crap from a team stuck in the Championship.

People will say that it doesn’t matter but it does in terms of exposure and brand image.

New Balance, Nike, Adidas, Under Armour - all brands that are popular these days but we go with someone I’ve never even heard of until 5 minutes ago but appear to sponsor tiny clubs.

Best kits are almost entirely Adidas.

If true, Very disappointing. Umbro is already so low on the totem pole. A big brand deal could help us out a ton. Umbro is such a regional thing. I literally have not seen a Umbro store anywhere in the US atleast. Please go get the likes of Nike, Adidas, or AA. I wouldnt even want NB unless they toss out a ton. Missing out on huge markets if Hummel becomes it.

If true, Very disappointing. Umbro is already so low on the totem pole. A big brand deal could help us out a ton. Umbro is such a regional thing. I literally have not seen a Umbro store anywhere in the US atleast. Please go get the likes of Nike, Adidas, or AA. I wouldnt even want NB unless they toss out a ton. Missing out on huge markets if Hummel becomes it.
Exactly. I doubt anyone is going to be rushing out to buy some Hummel merchandise, ffs.

We should be trying to revamp the whole image of the club but we appear to be content where we are.

There’s just no thought given to brand image at this club and it is why we have been left so far behind.

Sick to death of the same old failures still here with secure jobs for life.

GET THEM OUT.

Since Klopp's arrival to the city, I believe they have spent only about 80M£ more than we did.

Is it really the brand image that is letting us so far behind?

Since Klopp's arrival to the city, I believe they have spent only about 80M£ more than we did.

Is it really the brand image that is letting us so far behind?
We’ve definitely spent more than them during Klopp’s time at Liverpool.

Brand image is one of a number of reasons we’ve been left behind, but ultimately it all leads back to this dreadful board of directors we’ve been lumbered with.

We’ve definitely spent more than them during Klopp’s time at Liverpool.

Brand image is one of a number of reasons we’ve been left behind, but ultimately it all leads back to this dreadful board of directors we’ve been lumbered with.

We are spending money in the wrong places.

They have done the most obvious scouting: they've gone for the real deal, the easy scouting. They heavily relied on their manager's opinion on players, and he got them players from places he knew pretty well. Firmino, from the good ones, was probably the less obvious talent but he was a player he knew very well.

They've signed players in England, Germany, Austria, Holland, Italy...

And we are looking for business opportunities; for the next big thing before the big clubs come for them.

We have sent money out of the window. It's as simple as that.

And for that reason, we lagged behind on the field and therefore outside the pitch.

How the [Poor language removed] do we spend like we do and they are progressing and winning stuff and we are not?

They went for a full package manager and we went for the next promising big thing.

These sorts of decisions make us stay far behind.

Some years ago we had to go to the low-cost markets because we were skint. Right now, I believe someone is [Poor language removed] with Moshiri's money.

How did we go from Suntan Bob to Bills pocket rocket.

That said all that was needed to be said about this club.

A club that is contempt with its position

Status
Not open for further replies.