2019/20 Moise Kean

Status
Not open for further replies.
Considering we are supposed to be short of money for this season I would think of selling him while he still has a decent price, I must admit I have real doubts about whether he will make it or not, use the money to buy a better player after all at this time I don't think he would be missed.

Who's going to pay £20m+ for him? Nobody. Right now makes more sense to keep him in the hope that Ancelotti can get the best out of him.

It's been a disastrous year for everyone, not least for a 19 y/o lad that doesn't speak the language and moving away from home for the first time. Deserves time.

Theo, whilst having a poor second half, had a great first half. I know we all bang the Kean drum but he’s not done anything of note in any appearance so far.

He should have scored at Anfield in the league with that turn, run and shot narrowly wide.
Thats literally his best contribution so far.

Hes been a massive let down to be honest, i wasnt expecting much but was told by people on here he was a superstar.

7 goals he targeted at the start of the season and i thought it was very low. Turns out he was being massively ambitious.

Absolutely right. At the game he gets all the support he could hope for. People are desperate for him to do well.

The idea we are a horrible fan base to play for is completely wrong. We tolerate so much more than any of the other top teams. Just watch on Saturday, if we play well in the first half against Brighton there will be no fall out from the worst result in our modern history. The fans will be right behind the team.
100% this, some people on here seem to think its okay to support a team and just have to deal with what whatever they are given no matter how mediocre it is. Im glad fans turned up at the training ground, there's only so much of being consistently let down someone can take.

Who's going to pay £20m+ for him? Nobody. Right now makes more sense to keep him in the hope that Ancelotti can get the best out of him.

It's been a disastrous year for everyone, not least for a 19 y/o lad that doesn't speak the language and moving away from home for the first time. Deserves time.

AC Milan
Inter
Roma

To name just 3.

Moise Kean is almost exactly one year older than Anthony Gordon.
Should Anthony Gordon be criticised as well for not playing regularly and not scoring goals for us... and he didn't even have to change clubs or move to a different country or have a big price tag hanging around his neck.
But I have watched Gordon and he can control a football.

Moise Kean is almost exactly one year older than Anthony Gordon.
Should Anthony Gordon be criticised as well for not playing regularly and not scoring goals for us... and he didn't even have to change clubs or move to a different country or have a big price tag hanging around his neck.
If Anthony Gordon was playing regularly for the first team and was being paid £60k a week then it would be fair to criticise his performances (within reason, obviously). As he's not doing any of those things, it would be a little harsh.

Ive No time for supporters coming on here giving a young 19 year old grief. Give him a season at least. Some game time. How can anyone criticise someone who has moved country needs to learn a language and settle into a new league with a team who have been underperforming and have a number of diseased players.

The same people who criticise him wouldnt last 6 months in Italy (and that's on fiats factory production line) . Give him a year and then if he isnt producing have a go all ye want. In the meantime concentrate on the likes of morgan snides who has had game time has experience and is still utter rubbish.

He should have scored at Anfield in the league with that turn, run and shot narrowly wide.
Thats literally his best contribution so far.

Hes been a massive let down to be honest, i wasnt expecting much but was told by people on here he was a superstar.

7 goals he targeted at the start of the season and i thought it was very low. Turns out he was being massively ambitious.

...if we’re talking about the league game, the chance he missed was a sitter from a brilliant Iwobi through ball.

Ive No time for supporters coming on here giving a young 19 year old grief. Give him a season at least. Some game time. How can anyone criticise someone who has moved country needs to learn a language and settle into a new league with a team who have been underperforming and have a number of diseased players.

The same people who criticise him wouldnt last 6 months in Italy (and that's on fiats factory production line) . Give him a year and then if he isnt producing have a go all ye want. In the meantime concentrate on the likes of morgan snides who has had game time has experience and is still utter rubbish.
He’s 20 next month, and his attitude is shocking.

It could also be confidence. Again I say give him a year. This time next year and then have a go.
You don’t need confidence to get stuck in and show a positive attitude on the pitch.

Compare him to someone like Wayne Rooney or Kevin Keegan at the same age. (In Keegan’s case, just ever so slightly older.)

It’s an Internet forum mate, people are just commenting on his performances. If we only commented on the good things he did it would be a pretty short thread truth be told.

He gets full support at the games, and I haven’t seen too many people actually going on him on here, just saying he’s not really showing anything like the ability we were expecting. I don’t think anyone can dispute that really, even the very worst case predictions wouldn’t have had him not having scored two thirds of the way through the season. I don’t want us to sell him, I’m not writing him off, but I don’t apologise for saying I’m very disappointed in what I’ve seen so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.