This is my lowest point in supporting Everton

Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course its worse!

We have just been beaten by a bunch of schoolboys with a full strength team. Its always bad to be beat by a better team but getting beat by a team you should be hammering is utterly pathetic.

FFS can we drop this bloody kid’s narrative, they had 6-7 first team players in the squad, including their newest signing, their captain and best player

FFS can we drop this bloody kid’s narrative, they had 6-7 first team players in the squad, including their newest signing, their captain and best player

Their best player? I assume you mean Mane? Did he even play? (I switched off after 70 mins).

They had Lallana, Gomez, Origi and Adrian. Milner went off early. Minamino was obviously nowhere near ready.

The rest of them were a bunch of nobodies, they had a 16 year old playing.

Stop trying to make excuses. There are no excuses, that time was ridiculous and they EASILY handled us.

I take it we're going to have several threads expressing each individual GOT members' anguish at getting beat by Liverpool U11's etc. etc. etc. At this rate, the Mods are going to have to ask for volunteers for 'suicide watch' duty.

I'm thoroughly ashamed to support this club right now tonight. It'll pass, but its embarrassing beyond belief.

Anyone around my age in mid to late 20s has seen nothing other than complete garbage from this club and no one with influence has cared in the slightest.

How do we seriously expect the club to compete and bring through the next generation of support when we are a complete shambles and there is a world class team on our doorstep.

Unless this is sorted very quickly, and in a big way, then the club is going to be completely ruined and become an utter irrelevance. How on earth do we expect kids to stick with us and not jump ship to them. How on earth do we expect to ever bridge the gap.

I'm genuinely at a loss after that today. Completely ashamed and humiliated.

Status
Not open for further replies.