Time for a big clear out!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rudolf Hucker

Player Valuation: £30m
That’s the season over. I sincerely hope Usmanov is looking at this & seeing what we see.

We’ve got a bunch of wasters bought by 4 managers. Utter dregs who would struggle to get a game at any other EPL club.

How do you get rid of massively overpaid wasters though?

Sigurdsson
Schneiderlin
Walcott
Martina
Niasse
Tosun

I’d like to see us get rid of that lot this window. Make them free agents. We wouldn’t get a penny for any of them due to their wages. We could lose that 6 with zero detriment to the squad.

End of season ship out
Coleman
Baines
Iwobi

That’s the season over. I sincerely hope Usmanov is looking at this & seeing what we see.

We’ve got a bunch of wasters bought by 4 managers. Utter dregs who would struggle to get a game at any other EPL club.

Sigurdsson
Schneiderlin
Walcott
Martina
Niasse
Tosun

I’d like to see us get rid of that lot this window. Make them free agents. We wouldn’t get a penny for any of them due to their wages. We could lose that 6 with zero detriment to the squad.

End of season ship out
Coleman
Baines
Iwobi

Just look at the money we spent on these and what they are worth now!!!!

Sigurdsson
Schneiderlin
Walcott
Martina
Niasse
Tosun

End of season ship out
Coleman
Baines
Iwobi
Even Stoke don't want Martina.

Status
Not open for further replies.