2019/20 Marcel Brands

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought we dominated first half to be fair. Not making excuses but it’s embarrassing the midfield options we have available and it’s such a vital part of the pitch against these.
We had the better chances in the first half but I thought they looked much the better team. We just kept catching them out with that ball to walcott, but other than that I honestly thought they looked miles better than us. It was honestly one of the worst derby performances I’ve ever seen.

Dread to think who he's going to sign in the January window. Just hope Moshiri has a bottomless pit, I really do. Can you imagine what the fella must be thinking when it dawns on him that he's spent hundreds of millions on this squad?

Yea a couple of crosses and runs with no end product.
Misplaced balls

we already knew he was capable of all that
His cross to DCL alone was far and away better than anything any other outfield player produced. I know everyone likes to hate him because they can’t actually form their own opinions, but ALL the problems we caused them today were caused by walcott. Doesn’t mean he’s brilliant, but credit where it’s due.

Brands better have better brains in acquisition soon.

I wouldn't give him the responsibility. He's pissed £250M up against the waall already.

Get shut of him or sideline him on gardners leave and let Ancelotti sign players...which was always going to happen IMO.

He's uselss - utterly useless.

Status
Not open for further replies.