2019/20 Marcel Brands

Status
Not open for further replies.
First move should be to hire a sports psychologist. The mental illness of cowardice that is running through this club is an epidemic.

Walsh is the one who has ruined us but Brands still has a lot of work to do to shift most of this squad out.

Delph and Kean have been big X's against his name so far.

I wanted Kean and believe he will come good but a 19 year old shouldn't have been the only striker signing we made. Delph looked ok as a signing on paper but with two of our other central options done for most of the season he's been shown up as unreliable.

Playing Sigurdsson, Schneiderlin, Davies and Walcott is what has got us into these messes under the last manager and they shouldn't be involved at all but yet they are. Brands owns some of that but not all of it, but at the end of the day it's his job to sort it out.

When will people start to accept that he’s assembled a very, very poor squad? Silva was no genius but some of you honestly thought this squad should be challenging the top 4 and he was holding them back. They’ve just been completely and utterly outplayed by a bunch of no marks. Absolutely embarrassing.

When will people start to accept that he’s assembled a very, very poor squad? Silva was no genius but some of you honestly thought this squad should be challenging the top 4 and he was holding them back. They’ve just been completely and utterly outplayed by a bunch of no marks. Absolutely embarrassing.

I’d like to have seen that game if we had our two first choice midfielders starting though.

Really shouldn’t make that difference against their 8th team to be honest. He bought half the players we used today and we got properly outplayed, for the entire game.

I thought we dominated first half to be fair. Not making excuses but it’s embarrassing the midfield options we have available and it’s such a vital part of the pitch against these.

Status
Not open for further replies.