Match Thread Liverpool v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Biggest Waste of Space Poll

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
We have a world class manager in Ancelotti and we are about to be beaten by Liverpool u23s. I havent seen one player look like they are fighting for the shirt today. It's time for a HUGE clearout in this club, I dont mean a few I mean 90% of these cowards. Weve tried changing manager and now we have a world class one and the players once again are letting everyone down. I am beyond done with this set of players who are ruining our great club
Ancelotti isn’t a world class manager anymore either - I said when he was hired. Some of you are going to be very disappointed. He was managing Napoli for a reason.

This would be the lowest point in Everton’s premier league history. Letting Liverpool’s kids win a game they didn’t even want to win.

Lose this and I’m just about done with this club! We play there u21’s with a few senior players and we can’t even lay a glove on them. Utter embarrassment....well played Klopp and Liverpool done us up like a kipper!!!

Nobody is writing off Ancelotti, but it's the depressing predictability of this performance. None of our players are showing for the ball and we're playing scared against a bunch of teenagers and B-players

You're right.

We just have no midfield. And Theo Walcott.

I'm in Belgium and I can smell the panic from them.

Status
Not open for further replies.