Match Thread Manchester City v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
We just lack that belief away from home. We didn't want to put the ball in the box for some reason.

Bit of a reality check but that's to be expected. More pain to come on sunday but we need to suck it up and look further down the line unfortunately.

These players just arent good enough and lack the conviction needed to win big away games.

Until we fix the midfield we won't be competing with a team like that and sadly I don't know that we have much hope Sunday either. Fix the midfield and you'll start to see more from the team on the whole.

City pulled us apart and half our team didn't show up, actually can't think of a decent performer in the team today.

Ancelotti learning about some of our players in this match.

Granted City are far superior all over the pitch and on the bench, but Claudio has now seen how substandard our players really are. Backwards sideways and backward in a mind numbing first half. I doubt if Sigurdsson will get his place back he is so awful. On the plus side it is surely unlikely that Claudio can afford not to sign two players to improve this squad.
Will you let me in to your secret.
Who is Claudio ?

From the get go players nearly accepted that this was a loss...one thing is quality the other is passion. We should always have bundle of passion and spirit. Not good...and very concerned for sunday.

Status
Not open for further replies.