Match Thread Everton vs Leicester City - ~Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not really, just not surprised that Everton won the home game in the league that didn’t really matter but managed to bottle the away game at the top 6 and the more important home game in a cup quarter final.

The most predictable team in the league for finding ways to continuously disappoint their fan base.

"Didn't really matter?" It was three points in our relegation battle. Come back with that sheyette next spring when we stay up on goal difference at the expense of fookin Norwich.

Attachments

• 89e2fe462f69aa7181ace89f9a8069e5.jpg
    89e2fe462f69aa7181ace89f9a8069e5.jpg
    135.9 KB · Views: 85

Was out tonight so missed the game and I think I'm glad because I don't think I could of handled that rollercoaster. Gutted that we didn't win it in the end, can't remember the last time we've had a dramatic win.
Anyway fast forward to us winning at anfield to then losing in next round to Rochdale , can't bloody wait.

Was out tonight so missed the game and I think I'm glad because I don't think I could of handled that rollercoaster. Gutted that we didn't win it in the end, can't remember the last time we've had a dramatic win.
Anyway fast forward to us winning at anfield to then losing in next round to Rochdale , can't bloody wait.
You did not miss much mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.