Match Thread Manchester United v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
He was right. It is crap. It will have not one iota of impact on future transfers....money will, and on-field performance will.

Respectfully disagree. Your money comment is quite correct. We are already forced to overpay and now it will be worse until we stabilize ourselves.

I watched the highlights this morning. It showed our goal and an Iwobi effort at the end. Everything else was Man Utd shooting. Fair reflection or not?

I think it should have been ruled out, DCLs arm is across his face needlessly.

It is also bad weak goalkeeping.
DCL's raised arm was occupying fresh air and De Gea came out and put himself into the position where the arm was against his face. He could have continued
attempting to punch the ball but squibbed it and turned away. Weak goalkeeping, as you say.

Hard to choose between Holgate and DCL but I think Ferguson was the man of the match.
This bunch of cry arses have been told in no uncertain terms, you give it all or you're off, simple as that.
This one decision alone has given Everton what it's needed for years, Kean will also thank him in years to come, you'll see.

For me Richarlison had a top game, he defended, he shielded the ball, he kept at it for the whole 90 minutes, despite some quite aggressive Utd tackling (fouling) him. He shielded his defender, covered for him and ran his heart out.

Top effort to Holgate, DCL and almost all of them worked so hard. This would have been the first time I saw us win at OT, oh well not to be. And it was a foul on De Gea for our goal, but who cares.

Status
Not open for further replies.