Match Thread Manchester United v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well if he was blowing out his arse would that not say he was putting an effort it?

He was ok to me just seems an odd to further destroy his already low confidence. Can say youse want abar being deserved but not for me that
Blowing after a few minutes isn't what we need though eh. Especially not with the shift the rest of the team had put in. DCL had been working his arse off for a full game

What a result given the immense odds stacked against the club today.

Duncan deserves a shot for the role full time. I am sick and tired of half arsed strollers earning a fortune and going through the motions. The summer business has proven to be disasterous sadly. I have no sympathy for Kean. He looks disinterested and has yet to offer anything like what a striker should do.

Holgate and DCL showing what is expected of anyone who pulls on the shirt.

Putting a shift in is the absolute minimal requirement.

Disappointed we didn't win, was ours for the taking just tried to soak up too much pressure in that spell and we gave them a way in

Having said that considering our injuries and previous form under Silva a draw at OT is a bloody good result

The Kean sub is just weird

Obviously wasn't doing what Dunc wanted him to so fair play i guess. No time for niceness and passengers when its this important.
Agree. Sends a message to the players that. Good.

And Iwobi has done so much this game ? Awful management, we need a proper manager in ASAP
Cos 4 points against Chelsea & United is complete cack...
Four points where we were expected to have none.

And we had a good go today as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.