Rekindled my passion for our club.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stec233

Player Valuation: Free Transfer
I'm new to the site first post so go easy if this has been said before and I've not read it.

I grew up in a house full of kopites a dad who travelled the world with his club and a brother with a similar passion. From the age of 4 though the only team that interested me was the blues and trust me, dad wasnt happy about that.

From 1994 I have loved our great club and have had some amazing days and nights at goodison nothing like it when it is absolutely rocking.

However the last 3/4 years I was still supporting the team but the passion that was once there had faded, there were no more tears and tantrums when we got beat. There was nobody I looked at with the club and thought theres the fight and spirit that as I fan drew me in and kept me loving the club all those years.

Saturday 7th December 2019 though saw my passion reinstalled. Duncan Ferguson is an Everton man through and through the passion he has for the players, fans and everyone at the club seems unrivalled. Whilst it was only one game can anyone argue that the passion shown before during and after the game is what we want and need from a man leading this great club.

He says we deserve the best in the world and he is right but we deserve the best in the world for our club and fans. Someone who loves the club as much as us and not just there to pick up a paycheck and improve their cv. It will be an absolute injustice if this man was to leave our club and manage or coach somewhere else. Win, lose or draw the passion and the proud ness he has to represent us can't be match whatever happens that man can't be allowed to leave.

Signing off now, thank you Dunc, all those fans and the players on saturday who have rekindled my passion for the club.

Interesting that you grew up with a house full of kopites and you supported Everton? What was it about Everton?

Felt like I had no choice. My dad and brothers are blues, my mum really didnt care, but she ended up supporting blues coz of my dad.

It was drummed into me to support Everton. My uncle on my mothers side was a red and I was given a Liverpool goalie top when I was six, but that went missing. I Found it 6 years later in the shed, my dad used it as a rag. It had paint and oil on it, and had burn marks too.

I'm new to the site first post so go easy if this has been said before and I've not read it.

I grew up in a house full of kopites a dad who travelled the world with his club and a brother with a similar passion. From the age of 4 though the only team that interested me was the blues and trust me, dad wasnt happy about that.

From 1994 I have loved our great club and have had some amazing days and nights at goodison nothing like it when it is absolutely rocking.

However the last 3/4 years I was still supporting the team but the passion that was once there had faded, there were no more tears and tantrums when we got beat. There was nobody I looked at with the club and thought theres the fight and spirit that as I fan drew me in and kept me loving the club all those years.

Saturday 7th December 2019 though saw my passion reinstalled. Duncan Ferguson is an Everton man through and through the passion he has for the players, fans and everyone at the club seems unrivalled. Whilst it was only one game can anyone argue that the passion shown before during and after the game is what we want and need from a man leading this great club.

He says we deserve the best in the world and he is right but we deserve the best in the world for our club and fans. Someone who loves the club as much as us and not just there to pick up a paycheck and improve their cv. It will be an absolute injustice if this man was to leave our club and manage or coach somewhere else. Win, lose or draw the passion and the proud ness he has to represent us can't be match whatever happens that man can't be allowed to leave.

Signing off now, thank you Dunc, all those fans and the players on saturday who have rekindled my passion for the club.

Welcome to the forum Dunc! ;)

Ha, only joking, nice one mate!

Interesting that you grew up with a house full of kopites and you supported Everton? What was it about Everton?

Felt like I had no choice. My dad and brothers are blues, my mum really didnt care, but she ended up supporting blues coz of my dad.

It was drummed into me to support Everton. My uncle on my mothers side was a red and I was given a Liverpool goalie top when I was six, but that went missing. I Found it 6 years later in the shed, my dad used it as a rag. It had paint and oil on it, and had burn marks too.

...mmm, they might not have been burn marks.

If you want to be bet into a cynical pulp you’ve come to the right place.

Up the toffees!

Duncaaaaan

Duncan Ferguson

;):pint2:

My family has been blue going right back pre war to my grandparents.

Good stuff.

I think Ferguson needs to take something (even a point) against united and then has to win against leicester to get us into the semis.

Do that and he could get the role till end of the season or be number 2 to Ancelotti or someone who has the experience and pulling power for players.

Very good, it’s surprising the amount of families I know that have one brother for example who supports the opposite team, agree with your post tho we need to have him in and around the players, we need a manager with that type of passion and love for the club, I’m not sure that can be replicated because as others have said ‘we are chosen’ and you can’t buy that. If Ancelotti was to come in I’d like to see him and Big Dunc as assistant with Cahill also.

Nice first post ,I bet you can't keep that up .It is sad but true , may be one game is all he will win ,I am not negative but he is no more blue than Unsie and it went tots up for him ,then there is the simple lack of experience managing a club like ours .It is not the same as 15 others in the league may be more it is a special institution and needs a special manager . Who ? I have no real idea as it is pot luck how it will turn out for the next one .Loved last week tho' made me feel chuffed to bits and let's hope they thrash Man Utd tomorrow COYB

In all honesty I dont really know, funny that there are many people who say we dont choose but are chosen I tend to agree with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.