Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
He’d be gone within 2 years, he’d either fail miserably or go to a bigger club. He’s not a long term manager, I would hope if he did come it would be with an eye on bringing a successor with him.

It might be conjecture, but alarm bells should ring after criticism of his methods on the training pitch in both of his last two jobs. Everton can't take a shortcut back to the top, we need hard work on the training ground to do it. That means a hardworking coach. Are you sure that's still Ancelotti?
The rule is.

When you are in a hole...stop friggin digging.

The rule is.

When you are in a hole...stop friggin digging.
So Ancelotti comes in shakes everyone's hands and suddenly they're all miles better players. How are we going to reach the top? Are we suddenly just going to spend a shed load of money, which FFP prohibits? It needs hard work on the training ground. We need the right man for this particular job.

All the best teams are high tempo and aggressive. The 2 most successful managers atm, Pep and Blert over the park are energetic, kick every ball with the team, run down the touchline after scoring type of manager. They demand it of their players and that's what I want for Everton. Conte is the same and he won the title at Chelsea. Ancelloti is not that type but he's top class so idno. I'd love him here like.
You honestly saying you had Dunc who managed 1 game over a guy who won at least 20 cups in different countries including the double in England

So Ancelotti comes in shakes everyone's hands and suddenly they're all miles better players. How are we going to reach the top? Are we suddenly just going to spend a shed load of money, which FFP prohibits? It needs hard work on the training ground. We need the right man for this particular job.
I read one of his best points is organization. I think that is what this team needs more than anything.
I can't help but think under Silva no one had any real instructions, no actual job or role in the team, it all looked a bit dysfunctional.
He'll be halfway there if he sorts that out. It won't take any magic, but the players will believe he is, confidence will soar, we will be fantastic under him, especially will the class of players he'll attract.

I read one of his best points is organization. I think that is what this team needs more than anything.
I can't help but think under Silva no one had any real instructions, no actual job or role in the team, it all looked a bit dysfunctional.
He'll be halfway there if he sorts that out. It won't take any magic, but the players will believe he is, confidence will soar, we will be fantastic under him, especially will the class of players he'll attract.
If he comes in, I hope that's exactly what happens.

It might be conjecture, but alarm bells should ring after criticism of his methods on the training pitch in both of his last two jobs. Everton can't take a shortcut back to the top, we need hard work on the training ground to do it. That means a hardworking coach. Are you sure that's still Ancelotti?
is that you bill? iv davids number!

I'm sure when United got Jose they looked at the CV and thought the same , but Ole is doing a better job and planning long term like we need to.
Yeah I’m sure Utd we’re not happy with finishing 2nd and winning the Europa league... Ole got them 5... okay make move along to West Ham forum and annoy them

People turning down Ancelotti...never change Everton.

RrC.gif

Oh crap wait I support this club too...change Everton change!!!

I'd prefer other options. If he comes in, I'll back him 100% as I would even Moyes. It's Moyes I don't want. Ancelotti I fear will be a very expensive mistake and that's the last thing we need as we are still trying to remove the wreckage of Koeman's expensive mistake (Schneiderlin, Sigurdsson, Keane).
Really have you heard yourself?

Jesus I give up with these ppl

Status
Not open for further replies.