Marcelo Gallardo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gallardo, at a press conference: "I never had doubts about my continuity, on January 2 I will be here and we will start the preseason, which may be in Uruguay, Buenos Aires or the south of our country. I am not interested in generating any kind of uncertainty. My desire is to continue and introduce myself on January 2, I told the players today tomorrow. Beyond my contract that expires in December 2021, there are no clauses and we have a very cordial and emotional relationship with Rodolfo and Enzo ".
MG

River Plate Twitter

All I would say, is on the eve of a final it's unlikely he says he's going to leave if he were.

Gallardo, at a press conference: "I never had doubts about my continuity, on January 2 I will be here and we will start the preseason, which may be in Uruguay, Buenos Aires or the south of our country. I am not interested in generating any kind of uncertainty. My desire is to continue and introduce myself on January 2, I told the players today tomorrow. Beyond my contract that expires in December 2021, there are no clauses and we have a very cordial and emotional relationship with Rodolfo and Enzo ".
MG

River Plate Twitter

Soul destroying news...was confident it was him.

No clue really who id want now...

Why before then not after?

A couple more cups by 2021 and he will be up there with the beat ever SA managers ..

Status
Not open for further replies.