Match Thread Everton v Chelsea - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Quality severely lacking in large chunks of the game from us, but the passion, determination and effort more than made up for it. That's exactly what we've been missing and it just shows how much of an impact it can have on a game and how even less talented players can get the points for their team by giving it their all. Even Schneiderlin was right up for it. I'd like to see Bernard in place of Walcott next game, and I suppose Calvert Lewin keeps his place, which you can't argue with after two goals.

MOM Richarlison.

Well, not even kicked off yet and according to the above we're already beaten.

WTF was Ferguson supposed to do? change the complete starting 11 so everybody says "Ooooh look he he's cetainly putting his stamp on things".

The squad is ravaged by injuries, the squad is deflated, Ferguson can only go by what he's seen on the training pitch and what he's learned through talking to the players in private.

Yes, if Silva had picked this team I'd agree.......a bumming in store, however this team as Ferguson says has expensive internationals who should be slugging out with the best. Let's see how it goes. Same players but under a different boss and with a different mindset and strategy then who knows? I don't. Let's wait at least until half time before we write the guy and his team off.

Good luck Dunc, COYB.

Just a magical day, well done Duncan, whatever happens in the future. A fabulous fighting display, so deserved and completed with style and class.

Just hope the doubters and Pereira fans enjoyed it as much as us Feguson fans did.

Status
Not open for further replies.