Match Thread Liverpool v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I won't be watching tonight .

I've watched many a Derby and wasted 2 hours of my life. I've watched many derbies that o knew we were getting beat in and still turned in. I even watched the last Martinez Derby to see how bad we would be.

I really do hope I am missing a famous result tonight for the club but I can't bring myself to sit and watch the other version of the Derby I have a feeling it will be

Yes he really bottled it when he headed the equalizer at the pit in the FA cup and we went on to win the replay with Dan Goslings goal FGS .....
Sure he scored 5 goals vs Liverpool which taking into account how crap we have been is not a bad record.
Mate are you for real Tim scored loads of goals against them, they hated playing against him
The responses to this insane $hite have been too polite. I have to stop now.
What a weird post

Are you okay fella.

Cahill one of the few who didn't let an occassion change how he played. Scored plenty against the bigger clubs. Including Emirates, Stamford Bridge, Old Trafford, Etihad and a couple at the pit.

GOT YAS :p

Tim Cahill is a legend.

I've watched many a Derby and wasted 2 hours of my life. I've watched many derbies that o knew we were getting beat in and still turned in. I even watched the last Martinez Derby to see how bad we would be.

I really do hope I am missing a famous result tonight for the club but I can't bring myself to sit and watch the other version of the Derby I have a feeling it will be
I'm exactly the same. Gonna stick on Howards Way instead. Phone off till the morning too.

I read the first two lines of this and thought you’d written a song about the Derby. Highly disappointed.

Pickford
Sidibe
Holgate
Mina
Keane
Digne
Schneiderlin
Davies
Sigurdsson
Richarlison
Calvert-Lewin

Status