FA Cup Draw

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's pathetic.

We should welcome these fixtures. I'd have 4 in a season if possible, and throw a cup tie in too. Does it hurt more if we lose? Yes. But there's no better feeling than landing one on them and walking off with 3 points.

I'll tell you who dread these games: Liverpool.
How many have we won in the last decade?

as much as I really want silva out as quickly as possible so he cant do any further damage

if he could somehow get something tomorrow and knock them out of the cup ( with 1 or 2 wins along the way ) I'd still want him gone like but he can go with our best wishes

It's pathetic.

We should welcome these fixtures. I'd have 4 in a season if possible, and throw a cup tie in too. Does it hurt more if we lose? Yes. But there's no better feeling than landing one on them and walking off with 3 points.

I'll tell you who dread these games: Liverpool.

Totally understand why Blues hate this fixture. We get our arses handed to us on a regular basis in a myriad of unpleasant ways: 4-0 spankings, routine 2-0 defeats or sly late 1-0 defeats.
But we have two chances coming up to stop the rot, or at least slow it down. The league game will be very, very tough. A point would be a good result. The FA Cup game though will be troublesome for Liverpool. They will want to play a weakened team. We have to take this chance. I'm not feeling as bad about this draw as I was last night.
If the players over the last five decades (including even the 80s) had the feck 'em attitude of @davek we might have done a lot better at Mordor.
COYB! I'll settle for a cup double and top 10 finish this season.

Love the fella saying they should be seeded so they get a lower league club lol

Sorry knobhead this ain't the Champions League!

I hope we volley the lot of them into orbit
Seeded Ffs!! what planet are they on?? Yeah let’s change the format of the oldest cup competition in the world so you can have easier ride trying to win the league. Bellends

Seeded Ffs!! what planet are they on?? Yeah let’s change the format of the oldest cup competition in the world so you can have easier ride trying to win the league. Bellends

This has been mooted a few times over the years by the bigger clubs. They've wanted a seeding system like tennis grand slams.
Cheeky sods! They basically wanted to undermine what make the FA Cup so great.

Reactions: JLW
How many have we won in the last decade?
Two. And we have drawn as manay as we lose. But you believe there's no hope.

Unreal.

Have you seen how that 'kin lot struggle past poor teams? Did you see how much difficulty they had against us last season?

Get from behind the couch and support your team.

Totally understand why Blues hate this fixture. We get our arses handed to us on a regular basis in a myriad of unpleasant ways: 4-0 spankings, routine 2-0 defeats or sly late 1-0 defeats.
But we have two chances coming up to stop the rot, or at least slow it down. The league game will be very, very tough. A point would be a good result. The FA Cup game though will be troublesome for Liverpool. They will want to play a weakened team. We have to take this chance. I'm not feeling as bad about this draw as I was last night.
If the players over the last five decades (including even the 80s) had the feck 'em attitude of @davek we might have done a lot better at Mordor.
COYB! I'll settle for a cup double and top 10 finish this season.
I'll say it again: if I had my way we'd play these every week.

I welcome EVERY opportunity to get at them.

Reactions: JLW

Poor manager who denied that lot the title last season at Goodison and only for that divvy Pickford would have held them at Anfield.

If we'd have taken our chances at Anfield last season, who knows what could have happened. Think we would have been a lot higher up the PL table though.
We have two big chances though now to kickstart the season and give all Blues a massive boost. Up and at the RS!

Well we are officially cursed. Not a good draw for either team, but they have a massive fixture pile up and have a game Thursday night so we may not see a full strength team here. Lets worry about January in January.

I totted it up for the last 20 years for something else I was wondering.

Since we last won its 10 draws and 9 defeats.
D'you know what? If I was a Kopite and looking at these pages I'd be thinking what a pathetic bunch of turds Evertonians are. I wouldn't even consider them rivals, because they have no stomach for a fight. I'd also be thinking to myself that they have short term memory, because the games are very really a runaway win, they are hard fought for and usually draws of late.

Is this where we are as a fanbase now? Just because they have a better team we run scared?

I'll never feel that towards them. NEVER.

They are excrement on the soles of my shoes. I'll ALWAYS consider them my inferior.

If we'd have taken our chances at Anfield last season, who knows what could have happened. Think we would have been a lot higher up the PL table though.
We have two big chances though now to kickstart the season and give all Blues a massive boost. Up and at the RS!
Exactly. Pass it on!!!

D'you know what? If I was a Kopite and looking at these pages I'd be thinking what a pathetic bunch of turds Evertonians are. I wouldn't even consider them rivals, because they have no stomach for a fight. I'd also be thinking to myself that they have short term memory, because the games are very really a runaway win, they are hard fought for and usually draws of late.

Is this where we are as a fanbase now? Just because they have a better team we run scared?

I'll never feel that towards them. NEVER.

They are excrement on the sole of my shoes. I'll ALWAYS consider them my inferior.

Calm down. I just wrote out the facts.

Status
Not open for further replies.