FA Cup Draw

Status
Not open for further replies.
Imagine them laughing and rubbing their hands at that draw. Never got that feeling in my lifetime ever in a derby not even close to it.

Great start to 2020! Start the decade as we mean to go on by getting battered by the RS.

Jesus yea celebrating two decades of not winning there with the first game of the 3rd decade. Weird.The devil can only conjure up such pain with that sense of humour sprinkled in.

You know what’s funny? The board deserve this 100%. They want to throw Silva to the lions at anfield to spare the next manager from it this year. Well now that plan can’t happen for them now less they want to keep Silva for a double Anfield penetration. By then we will be routed to the bottom.

If we were to get them in the League cup semis as well it would be typical of Everton to scrape our first victory in God knows how long in a totally meaningless second leg. Aggregate score 5-1.

Anyone else thinking all this could have something to do with all the blaspheming we did in the Reinier Jesus thread?

Particularly the lads who rejected jesus in there. Only themselves to blame. Christ comes at Christmas for us and we turn it down.

Imagine them laughing and rubbing their hands at that draw. Never got that feeling in my lifetime ever in a derby not even close to it.
Tbh I doubt many are. They want as few "big" games as possible. Will Klopp play his best team? How concerned will he be about injuries? This is a game Klopp would rather not have.

My only reaction to this would be.

fuckevertonu4jcn.gif

Love that gif the utter torment of decades coming out in a pure primal roar. It penetrates the screen. That’s just not because of a one off moment.

There main interest is the winning the league and the champions League.
Both games we need to rough them up and be in their faces
But they prob get a 98th winner through var. They are the devil's team

That’s our problem. We don’t believe we can win big games. When the fans have that attitude what hope have we got. Look at their fans, we call them deluded but at least they get behind the team and support them no matter how big the task at hand is.
It's pathetic.

We should welcome these fixtures. I'd have 4 in a season if possible, and throw a cup tie in too. Does it hurt more if we lose? Yes. But there's no better feeling than landing one on them and walking off with 3 points.

I'll tell you who dread these games: Liverpool.

Status
Not open for further replies.