Which and why, rs game would you rather win, league or cup?

which and why, rs game would you rather win, league or cup?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm concerned that the options are League, Cup, and Both yet in the vote, League is winning, Everton that fans don't even want to see us win both.

If we beat the rs in the fa cup we'd only face Chelsea city or someone similar in the next round.

If we beat Leicester in the league cup we'd only ... soddit Im not typing all that again - ditto.

Its futile to take on the football gods while we're in this state.

Roll on next season.

Considering we haven’t beaten them in nearly a decade I’d say a win of ANY kind would be sweet and well overdue, even if it was against the Liverpool women’s team

We did beat their ladies team a few weeks ago at Anfield.
I don't care if they dig up Emlyn Hughes, Tommy Smith and Ronnie Moran to play for them, I just want to beat the swines.
We watch football to see our team win things. I want to see us win the FA Cup again. No Evertonian under 30 will have any memories of us winning anything. Let's change that this season. COYB!

We did beat their ladies team a few weeks ago at Anfield.
I don't care if they dig up Emlyn Hughes, Tommy Smith and Ronnie Moran to play for them, I just want to beat the swines.
We watch football to see our team win things. I want to see us win the FA Cup again. No Evertonian under 30 will have any memories of us winning anything. Let's change that this season. COYB!
I meant our men’s team beating Liverpool’s women’s team. Considering our form of late even then I wouldn’t fancy our chances!

league by a country mile

city need to catch up, we are near the bottom and we are never winning a cup at the minute anyway

chances are though they will bum us senseless both games

Status
Not open for further replies.