Things to expect at the Anfield Derby

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone care to tot up the MINUTES we've been ahead in Derby matches in the 9 years since we last won one...

Spineless Bunch of losers.

We will probably give a good account of ourselves but lose to a late goal via a defensive or goal keeping error. Usual story these days.

Yes we will give a good account of ourselves but will lose because of a bull crap refereeing decision.......it is the way of things.

The mutants greeting the bus two hours before kick off. Getting every decision on the pitch. The ref bottling a big decision for us. Another year passing by of us getting a win at Anfield.

To simply get beat by a better team. Spent most of my life giving & taking stick with my red mates, the thing is, I have less to give & more to take as I get older. We can point at some of their divvy fans & laugh but do you know what, my mates, local lads don't give a [Poor language removed], they are too busy going on European away days, watching a great side while we go from one joke to another. I just want an upturn in results, get rid of Silva & start again, it's the start of December & I'm already worn out haha

Home fans shouting “you’re **** aaaaahh” when we have a goal kick

At least one attempt from the main stand to get a “you scouse bastards” chant going

At least 50 GoPro sightings in the Kop

5 minute VAR reviews for one team, 10 second VAR reviews for the other

“Everton fans sang about hillsborough”

Tom Davies

Limbs in the Everton end when we score in the 94th minute to make it 5-1

Anything else?
I dont understand what you're getting at with the goal kick chant? I don't watch Liverpool on the tele so no idea if they do it or not, but we used to do it for years.

Status
Not open for further replies.