New Everton Stadium Discussion

Planning permission won't be submitted by the end of the year.

We have to be clear of any threat of relegation before anything further happens on the ground front :coffee:
Rubbish.
If they have all the paper work sorted it can go in...its not like you have to put down £60M deposit up front
All PP is, is an official nod from the Council to say, yes, you can build something along those lines on that site.
I'm not sure how long it is valid for...anybody?
But theres been a block of land sold by us 5yrs ago with PP for an apartment block, but times are tough and it was recently, so the sign says, resold - with PP

Whats next weeks lottery numbers mert ?
I'd say our new stadium to get built requires not only for EFC to stay in the PL but to get top 4...regularly.

To do that EFC need to get things right on the pitch first and foremost. Therefore you have to appoint a manager to be able to get things right on the pitch...someone like Diego Simeone for example...a real man manager who can get the best out of what he has to work with.

So until EFC appoint the right manager everything is at a stand still...know wat I mean?

Rubbish.
If they have all the paper work sorted it can go in...its not like you have to put down £60M deposit up front
All PP is, is an official nod from the Council to say, yes, you can build something along those lines on that site.
But theres been a block of land sold by us 5yrs ago with PP for an apartment block, but times are tough and it was recently, so the sign says, resold - with PP

Mate...forget Liverpool City Council holding our hands...that boat has sailed.

Forget Liverpool city council. Diego Simeone will pay for the new stadium out of his own pocket and then lead us to an unprecedented quadruple.
No....you get things right on the pitch first...so logic dictates that you appoint the right manager to accomplish that goal.

Then you can move on to stadiums etc.

Nothing is happening until EFC is stabilized.

It's normally good for three years. If you've started work within three years then, so long as you hadn't obviously kicked things off just to get a tick in the box, you'd be allowed to complete. If you havn't started, you'd need to reapply, but, unless something material has changed in the interim, you'd almost certainly be approved again.

For a project like BMD, it'd be very unusual if it was less than three years, and fairly unusual to be more than that.

I'd say our new stadium to get built requires not only for EFC to stay in the PL but to get top 4...regularly.

To do that EFC need to get things right on the pitch first and foremost. Therefore you have to appoint a manager to be able to get things right on the pitch...someone like Diego Simeone for example...a real man manager who can get the best out of what he has to work with.

So until EFC appoint the right manager everything is at a stand still...know wat I mean?

No chance that the building is dependent on consistent CL participation.