• Naw

Votes: 483 66.6%
  • Cheese on wor toast

Votes: 39 5.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
There's a thread in the ale house an insult to food....
Today we were an insult to the game of football .......
Brands too has to share the blame with all the coaching staff we are so slow .....
Also the last no 2 under Silva it is now so obvious he was the only person who was holding the team together last season !
Pre season poor could not score - millions of £s spent we look no different this set up is clueless it needs a proper businessman to aid Moshiri in being ruthless of the John Moores ilk......
No good getting a new ground if the team is pants or even dare I say it relegated we played like a relegation team today wrong team selection week in week out Silva has to go , and our club has to move forewards not return to Mr Moyes .....

I think Benitez would be a great choice in a vacuum but it would be toxic from the get go, and it would get worse quickly. Couple of bad results, especially in the derby, and there'd be BENETEZ OUT sprayed on walls around the stadium

I can't imagine the type of manager that would unite the fanbase and get the team going is the type of manager that would come to Everton at this moment. Eddie Howe seems to be the only realistic choice that isn't Moyes-level.

I don’t want a bandaid manager...most of what’s thrown forward is tripe.. Benitez is a solid manager but not the right manager imo. We need to spread the net far and wide..I believe wenger was recruited from the j league ..we need to be thinking of a culture change, moyes Benitez fat Sam Hughes etc are not the answer..Christ knows who is though..

For me it's got to be Unsworth again.
Last time he was judged on 3 games unfairly. In fact it was his win, not Allerdyces that started the turn around. He knows the club inside out, knows the players, had a proven winning track record second to no-one at under 23. I'd install him as permanent manager asap, while Brands is here to oversee.

My vote has changed. I wanted Silva to have a long run at the job but I have sadly come to
the conclusion that the sooner he goes the better.

I would also take Moyes now. He did a good emergency job at WHU and knows the club.
Also importantly WHU and Arsenal will be looking for new managers soon and might
be looking for an interim choice.

I couldn’t care less that Rafael has managed them, same as Rogers. I’d take either. If they manage us we get behind them.

Status
Not open for further replies.