New Everton Stadium Discussion

Investors are desperate for yield in today’s Central Bank controlled world of negative interest rates. Everton should issue a 30 year Eurobond denominated in Japanese yen...convert to pounds at spot and start building. I guess they could do a JPY/GBP cross currency interest rate swap (mitigating FX risk)...but of course that would negate the lower interest rate gained by accessing the JPY market.
I have no little experience in corporate treasury management and would be happy to assist Blue Bill in getting this issuance to market and managing it’s intracacies thereafter.
Exciting times ahead!! Everton could become a massive hedge fund as Bkue Bill and and I start playing about with all kinds of exotic derivatives. I genuinely see our mighty club becoming a financial behemoth.
So in terms of financial advice you're that guy in the flat above the shop in Salford then?

Pretty sure if funding is in place there would have been a leak by now. Either a controlled leak or an un-conrolled leak.

I reckon brexit uncertainty obvously plays a massive part and that has effected a lot of large projects going ahead.

I'm in the construction/consulting business in Australia and any private projects pretty much calm down a bit/get put on hold before any election. Never mind the brexit boogeyman looming over everything.

Brexit will effect the cost of steel, workers, finance etc so my guess is it will obvously have an effect on a project as large as this.

And in terms of getting finance, I reckon it must be hard to Secure such loans for football clubs. Especially us.

Up until moshiri we was living off [Poor language removed] deals, using tv money as a mortgage guarantor so to speak, our ticket prices are too cheap, we don't really have any commercial revenue to speak of reletively etc

So it's obvously going to take a while to get a deal if at all.

Investors are desperate for yield in today’s Central Bank controlled world of negative interest rates. Everton should issue a 30 year Eurobond denominated in Japanese yen...convert to pounds at spot and start building. I guess they could do a JPY/GBP cross currency interest rate swap (mitigating FX risk)...but of course that would negate the lower interest rate gained by accessing the JPY market.
I have no little experience in corporate treasury management and would be happy to assist Blue Bill in getting this issuance to market and managing it’s intracacies thereafter.
Exciting times ahead!! Everton could become a massive hedge fund as Bkue Bill and and I start playing about with all kinds of exotic derivatives. I genuinely see our mighty club becoming a financial behemoth.

I was thinking the very same thing my son.
God bless you.

Pretty sure if funding is in place there would have been a leak by now. Either a controlled leak or an un-conrolled leak.

I reckon brexit uncertainty obvously plays a massive part and that has effected a lot of large projects going ahead.

I'm in the construction/consulting business in Australia and any private projects pretty much calm down a bit/get put on hold before any election. Never mind the brexit boogeyman looming over everything.

Brexit will effect the cost of steel, workers, finance etc so my guess is it will obvously have an effect on a project as large as this.

And in terms of getting finance, I reckon it must be hard to Secure such loans for football clubs. Especially us.

Up until moshiri we was living off [Poor language removed] deals, using tv money as a mortgage guarantor so to speak, our ticket prices are too cheap, we don't really have any commercial revenue to speak of reletively etc

So it's obvously going to take a while to get a deal if at all.

I shouldn't think Brexit will have much effect on the cost of Russian steel, or anything Russian for that matter. And whats this 'especially us' comment about? We have loads of money.

Regarding the transport to and from the ground, blast from the past here, what about the old footy special buses? Used to be loads of them lined up at Old Swan, Hood St. etc. before the game and outside the ground by Anfield Cemetery after the game for the return. I know we don’t have Liverpool Corpy running the bus service any more but I’m sure it could be done.