New Everton Stadium Discussion

The current seated capacity is 52k and you're right they're saying it can only get to 60k if we can adopt a 1:1.5 ratio.

But this recent tweet from Meiss has suggested something is going on behind the scenes.

If it's turns out to be nonsense, I will find him.

I wouldn't be getting my hopes up if I were you. Everything still says 52k on the official sites, I would highly doubt that it will be 8k larger than that. The 60k reference will likely be with standing in place, which as you put may never happen at that ratio.

Investors are desperate for yield in today’s Central Bank controlled world of negative interest rates. Everton should issue a 30 year Eurobond denominated in Japanese yen...convert to pounds at spot and start building. I guess they could do a JPY/GBP cross currency interest rate swap (mitigating FX risk)...but of course that would negate the lower interest rate gained by accessing the JPY market.
I have no little experience in corporate treasury management and would be happy to assist Blue Bill in getting this issuance to market and managing it’s intracacies thereafter.
Exciting times ahead!! Everton could become a massive hedge fund as Bkue Bill and and I start playing about with all kinds of exotic derivatives. I genuinely see our mighty club becoming a financial behemoth.

Investors are desperate for yield in today’s Central Bank controlled world of negative interest rates. Everton should issue a 30 year Eurobond denominated in Japanese yen...convert to pounds at spot and start building. I guess they could do a JPY/GBP cross currency interest rate swap (mitigating FX risk)...but of course that would negate the lower interest rate gained by accessing the JPY market.
I have no little experience in corporate treasury management and would be happy to assist Blue Bill in getting this issuance to market and managing it’s intracacies thereafter.
Exciting times ahead!! Everton could become a massive hedge fund as Bkue Bill and and I start playing about with all kinds of exotic derivatives. I genuinely see our mighty club becoming a financial behemoth.

Aye aye The Esk's had a sweet sherry.