Was Souness Right About Kean All Along??????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Must be hard for a young kid (and he is) who hasn't really played much football, to move to a new country, different style of league, different system and in a struggling team to adjust.

It would be nice to see him given more game time - but ultimately the manager makes those decisions after watching him day in and out.

As to Souness, if he had called him out for performance then he might be justified, but he didn't, he spoke - with no evidence or circumstance whatsoever - as to his character being problematic. Didn't talk about the possible reasons for his move being the racism within Italian football - just simply 'there might be a problem because...'

This forum’s rep has taken a serious hit today.

giphy.gif

He does have good contacts in Italy according to some fellow media big mouths. I didn’t even know who the lad was before he signed, hopefully he will turn it around, he’s very young, new country, new league and take on board any good advice given.

Personally I was hoping for a more proven experienced forward as well as any young raw talent but it wasn’t to be.

You know he doesn't work for the club, don't you?
That’s irrelevant - i after posting my original comment had 3 or 4 people jump on me immediately for not agreeing with the thread and someone report me for pointing out Souness is quite blatantly a racist and quite blatantly only makes these type of comments about a particular ethnicity

For making a comment on a sketchy thread gleefully taking the side of a man who exclusively picks on young black players? If I get a ban for that then I’m genuinely done with Everton and toxic cretins like you.

I don't understand the use of the word gleefully? The opening comment asks for a discussion in just about as few words as you could imagine, it's doesn't demonstrate any feeling one way or another does it?

We're always quick to jump on pundits when they spout garbage so there's nothing wrong in showing a bit of humility when you think one has maybe been vindicated, whether they be an ex Liverpool player or not. I'm not suggesting they have been vindicated by the way, just that it's at least worth a discussion as to whether there was some truth in the point Souness was originally trying to make.

He does have good contacts in Italy according to some fellow media big mouths. I didn’t even know who the lad was before he signed, hopefully he will turn it around, he’s very young, new country, new league and take on board any good advice given.

Personally I was hoping for a more proven experienced forward as well as any young raw talent but it wasn’t to be.
He did play for Sampdoria for a few years, so may well have a few contacts.

That’s irrelevant - i after posting my original comment had 3 or 4 people jump on me immediately for not agreeing with the thread and someone report me for pointing out Souness is quite blatantly a racist and quite blatantly only makes these type of comments about a particular ethnicity

Was just trying to assure there was no need to give up Everton completely if you get banned from an unofficial forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.