Was Souness Right About Kean All Along??????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seems like he was.

I think one of his contacts in Italy tipped him off.

Soft Everton have had their pants pulled down again.

Watching Howard’s Way last night reminded me of the good times where we actually stuck up for ourselves and didn’t let anyone walk all over us.

Seems like he was.

I think one of his contacts in Italy tipped him off.

Soft Everton have had their pants pulled down again.

Watching Howard’s Way last night reminded me of the good times where we actually stuck up for ourselves and didn’t let anyone walk all over us.
Off topic but where or how did you watch this mate, I'm away so not sure if I can until I get home

No he is a bad bell an I can’t believe any blue would side with that clown.

I fully support your description of the man but it looks like he had a steer on this lads character. I thought at the time it was a bit out of order of him to say such a thing but he was obviously very confident about his information.

Made Everton and Brands look like complete amateurs... much to his undoubted pleasure no doubt!

I fully support your description of the man but it looks like he had a steer on this lads character. I thought at the time it was a bit out of order of him to say such a thing but he was obviously very confident about his information.

Made Everton and Brands look like complete amateurs... much to his undoubted pleasure no doubt!
He is only 19 tho people where ripping Davies an his dress sense not so long ago. Am not defending him missing team meetings that’s wrong and unprofessional. That said he is only a kid give him a chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.