2019/20 Anthony Gordon

Status
Not open for further replies.
How does he compare to the last “big talent” that came through in Keiran Dowell, who is now struggling for game time in the championship? Can’t help we overhype players a bit too much

Jack Grealish was a part of the second worst PL team ever at 19 and is fine. Good enough players will benefit from the minutes.

Getting relegated will do us wonders, I like where you’re going with this.

How does he compare to the last “big talent” that came through in Keiran Dowell, who is now struggling for game time in the championship? Can’t help we overhype players a bit too much

I still think Dowell could do something. The mad thing about footballers is that it's impossible to prove your worth when you don't play. It's a weird quirk of the game.

Getting relegated will do us wonders, I like where you’re going with this.
Yeah that isn't even in the same galaxy as what my point was

I understand why Silva isn't playing him, He's in the doghouse and he needs to win game so he goes with the safe option and tried and tested but on the other hand like another post said the unknown of Anthony Gordon might light a spark for this team.

Very interesting the photos issued of training yesterday and a lot of pictures are focused on Gordon training with the first team. Can’t see why they’d issue pictures specifically of him if he isn’t travelling

Status
Not open for further replies.