Homepage Article When will Everton grow a pair?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fellas, get over the actual incident itself...

My rant and the whole crux of the article is about the club passively accepting just about every decision that EVER goes against us, instead of speaking out and demanding better.
It's time the hierarchy actually got off the pot and pissed instead of [Poor language removed]-footing around looking for 'good news' stories to pacify the fan base.

Yeah we all know what you meant with your post, but how do we know the club isn't or hasn't done anything before ? I mean just because the complaints isn't to the public, in front of the camera's doesn't mean we've not done so behind the scene past or present.

I do however believe we as a club are a bit powder puff and too damn nice regarding on the field stuff.

I think that if the players spent as much time on their day job as they do on their barnet's and beards we would be world beaters.

Fellas, get over the actual incident itself...

My rant and the whole crux of the article is about the club passively accepting just about every decision that EVER goes against us, instead of speaking out and demanding better.
It's time the hierarchy actually got off the pot and pissed instead of [Poor language removed]-footing around looking for 'good news' stories to pacify the fan base.

How does a big fine/touchline ban make matters better?

Silva said he was worried about consistency and brought up the Richarlison one down the other end in his interview after the match.

That Trossard absolutely skinned him a couple of minutes after would be higher on my list than that challenge.

It was a terrible decision and we just switched off afterwards. In a way you can understand it, but they're supposed to be professional athletes.

Again, however, I'm not sure what good moaning about in the media afterwards would achieve.
Missed this earlier but this is spot on. It happens far too often for what is our first choice and an England international.

He’s looking at the ball ffs

Had he been looking where he was going to plant his next step, you’d probably be in his thread raging that he ain’t watching the ball.

It’s one of the worst penalty decisions this season so far across all leagues.
I don't think that the part in bold counts for anything. Aurier was looking at the ball when he swung his leg on Sunday, but there was still no doubt about it being a penalty.

They've opened themselves up to a whole new wave of diving opportunities with the Keane/Connolly incident, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.