Homepage Article When will Everton grow a pair?

Status
Not open for further replies.
For far too long 'the Everton way' has been trotted out to explain why we play nice and come last....
I'm sick of saying oh well that's how the game should be played.....
We need to drop the niceties.....
Get in the refs face, complain in the media, be snide on and off the pitch....
End of the day top sides, since Ferguson with it's and before, have took fines on the chin to get their point across.
It works, look at the effect wengers comments on Andy Johnson had...
If we want to be winners again we need to get our hands dirty

He was caught out pure and simple, how do you know that what he did was actually what he was trying to do and get away with it. I have said in other post if this had been the other way round we would have been screaming PEN so face up to it.
I have no idea, it was pure speculation.

I don't think he was trying to stand on the back of the guys foot, and if he did that deliberately then he's a talented guy as he was looking at the ball the entire time.

I also wouldn't have been screaming 'pen' at the other end, I would've put it down to an accident (which never seemed reckless at all).

Back on topic - Everton are far too mild.

I have no idea, it was pure speculation.

I don't think he was trying to stand on the back of the guys foot, and if he did that deliberately then he's a talented guy as he was looking at the ball the entire time.

I also wouldn't have been screaming 'pen' at the other end, I would've put it down to an accident (which never seemed reckless at all).

Back on topic - Everton are far too mild.

I agree, as well as growing a pair of balls how about a big cock as well.

He was caught out pure and simple, how do you know that what he did was actually what he was trying to do and get away with it. I have said in other post if this had been the other way round we would have been screaming PEN so face up to it.

I think I would have been absolutely mystified were it given at the other end too. Like most of Brighton's fans.

Fellas, get over the actual incident itself...

My rant and the whole crux of the article is about the club passively accepting just about every decision that EVER goes against us, instead of speaking out and demanding better.
It's time the hierarchy actually got off the pot and pissed instead of [Poor language removed]-footing around looking for 'good news' stories to pacify the fan base.

Status
Not open for further replies.