Everton Youth Teams Thread

Rafael Garcia Injured himself in the otten cup in August v Inter Milan,going into a tackle in a very stupid way,Injured since then i think whatever the injury actually was he got.

Must think highly of him, fairly long deal for currently injured kid

Seems to be the norm now, getting promising players signed up as soon as they turn 17, Lewis Warrington got a similar deal until 2022. They’re all guaranteed until 2021 as Scholars , but getting a pro deal means at least one year at U23s plus the perks. I believe 3 years is the max at 17. Cue excited headlines in the Echo soon that Bayern Munich are tracking 16 year old Lewis Dobbin as we’ve failed to sign him up yet.

Seems to be the norm now, getting promising players signed up as soon as they turn 17, Lewis Warrington got a similar deal until 2022. They’re all guaranteed until 2021 as Scholars , but getting a pro deal means at least one year at U23s plus the perks. I believe 3 years is the max at 17. Cue excited headlines in the Echo soon that Bayern Munich are tracking 16 year old Lewis Dobbin as we’ve failed to sign him up yet.

Maybe it’s been brought on a little in response to our transfer ban as well.

Everton u18s play there 2nd game of the u18s premier cup tomorrow away to Fulahm with an 11am ko,Everton won the 1st game 1-0 v sunderland last month,before then playing in the Interfit Cup Q/F [Lancashire senior cup] Tuesday afternoon away to Blackburn
------------
3rd placed Everton u23s play the 1st of 2 early saturday games tomorrow,the 1st home to the unbeaten Leaders Chelsea with a 2pm ko - they have not lost since mid April and are 5 points above Everton,this is not on Chelseas website,and doubt Everton are showing it, the 2nd in a week away to Liverpool u23s and oddly its not going to be shown Live unless they change there minds late

Inbetween those 2 u23s league games,Everton play PSV wednesday night 7pm ko in the 1st game of the Premier League International Cup

Everton u18s play there 2nd game of the u18s premier cup tomorrow away to Fulahm with an 11am ko,Everton won the 1st game 1-0 v sunderland last month,before then playing in the Interfit Cup Q/F [Lancashire senior cup] Tuesday afternoon away to Blackburn
------------
3rd placed Everton u23s play the 1st of 2 early saturday games tomorrow,the 1st home to the unbeaten Leaders Chelsea with a 2pm ko - they have not lost since mid April and are 5 points above Everton,this is not on Chelseas website,and doubt Everton are showing it, the 2nd in a week away to Liverpool u23s and oddly its not going to be shown Live unless they change there minds late

Inbetween those 2 u23s league games,Everton play PSV wednesday night 7pm ko in the 1st game of the Premier League International Cup
Watched the 18s at Fulham last season. Would have gone along again tomorrow but my own game has been moved forward to a 12pm kick off :mad::mad:

Everton u18s team at Fulham,

Barrett, Hosie, Welch, Hagan, Dylan Thompson, Carroll, Warrington, Hunt, Quirk, Wudches, Cannon,
Subs : Jonathan Anderson, Cowen, Leban, Batterfield, Higgins

Fulham lead 1-0 after 12mins
Everton make it 1-1 via Hosie on 22mins
Cheers for updates, some new names in there , any typos mate:), Wudches for Hughes? Leban I know is a Goalie, Cowen and Battlefied are new to me.

Cheers for updates, some new names in there , any typos mate:), Wudches for Hughes? Leban I know is a Goalie, Cowen and Battlefied are new to me.
Dont think so,is there lol,just write and dont take notice of what i put,
We need to draw/win this or a little chance we may not go thought,as its the 6 top teams and the 2 best runners up from the groups that go though