2019/20 Morgan Schneiderlin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't stand to see him saturday, we need some energy in the middle, Mark Noble may not be the best but he gets about and can control the middle if we let him. Crikey bad times when i'm worried about WHU

Same mould as Matic really. Both same age, both positions have changed in terms of what type of player is needed their now

Unreal the amount of scapegoating he has gotten, the entire team has barely offered anything in terms of fight. Why is Morgan being singled out? I honestly rate Richardson lower than him at the moment, which Sigurdsson extremely close behind.

There is no way i'd start any of these three at the moment, sulking around the pitch offering absoloutely nothing.

Unreal the amount of scapegoating he has gotten, the entire team has barely offered anything in terms of fight. Why is Morgan being singled out? I honestly rate Richardson lower than him at the moment, which Sigurdsson extremely close behind.

There is no way i'd start any of these three at the moment, sulking around the pitch offering absoloutely nothing.

don't agree on the richarlison bit, but in general morgan has been no worse than others

Schneiderlein has been putting in these pathetic half arsed performances since Unsworth was in charge.

That's the difference.

I'd play Davies every game rather than watch Schneiderlein coast through matches doing absolutely nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.