Everton Youth Teams Thread

Lifelong Evertonian Lewis Warrington credited the Club’s “immense support” after his progress was rewarded with a first professional contract.
Birkenhead-born Warrington, who joined Everton aged six, has penned a deal with the Blues until the end of June 2022.
An energetic, technically-accomplished attacking midfield player, Warrington has established himself as an important member of Paul Tait’s Everton Under-18s team.

The 17-year-old says the exceptional coaching he has received throughout his time in the Academy has been key to his development.
“I’ve put in a lot of hard work and sacrifices, so to make this next step and sign a pro deal means everything,” Warrington told evertonfc.com.
“I’ve been at Everton for 11 years and the support has been immense from the start.
“The coaching I’ve had here has been incredible. Every coach I have had has added something to my game.
“They’ve helped make me the player I am, and I’ve got to keep going.”

Warrington is a Goodison Park Season Ticket Member in the Howard Kendall Gwladys Street end and revealed his pride in representing his boyhood club.
The talented youngster also detailed his hunger to continue improving every aspect of his game.
“Every member of the family is an Evertonian!” Warrington added. “They’re all so happy for me.
“I’ll keep working hard in every training session. I’ve made a big step [signing a first professional deal] but I want to be the best player I can be.
“I’ve just got to keep going, go game by game, and try my hardest every time I step on the pitch.”

Gordon no surprise started for the england u19s v Belgium,and set the 1st goal up,its 2-1 but missed the 2nd goal as was in injury time
Game here no com -and as i am writing this another goal for england which i again missed lol Belgium just scored a cracking 2nd,3-2 england lead

While reece welch has started for england u17s v germany

Last edited:

Lifelong Evertonian Lewis Warrington credited the Club’s “immense support” after his progress was rewarded with a first professional contract.
Birkenhead-born Warrington, who joined Everton aged six, has penned a deal with the Blues until the end of June 2022.
An energetic, technically-accomplished attacking midfield player, Warrington has established himself as an important member of Paul Tait’s Everton Under-18s team.

The 17-year-old says the exceptional coaching he has received throughout his time in the Academy has been key to his development.
“I’ve put in a lot of hard work and sacrifices, so to make this next step and sign a pro deal means everything,” Warrington told evertonfc.com.
“I’ve been at Everton for 11 years and the support has been immense from the start.
“The coaching I’ve had here has been incredible. Every coach I have had has added something to my game.
“They’ve helped make me the player I am, and I’ve got to keep going.”

Warrington is a Goodison Park Season Ticket Member in the Howard Kendall Gwladys Street end and revealed his pride in representing his boyhood club.
The talented youngster also detailed his hunger to continue improving every aspect of his game.
“Every member of the family is an Evertonian!” Warrington added. “They’re all so happy for me.
“I’ll keep working hard in every training session. I’ve made a big step [signing a first professional deal] but I want to be the best player I can be.
“I’ve just got to keep going, go game by game, and try my hardest every time I step on the pitch.”

Lewis must have borrowed Tom Davies wig there.

Gordon came off after half time and played pretty well for the england u19s,didnt score as England u19s won 4-2
while below as said above showed welch starting for the england u17s in there 2nd game in 2 days v same team,england u17s are 2-0 down just after ht

Gordon no surprise started for the england u19s v Belgium,and set the 1st goal up,its 2-1 but missed the 2nd goal as was in injury time
Game here no com -and as i am writing this another goal for england which i again missed lol Belgium just scored a cracking 2nd,3-2 england lead

While reece welch has started for england u17s v germany

Did England win 4-2 and was Anthony the scorer of that marvellous fourth goal ( free kick), thanks once again for your report and link of the game, didn’t have the sound turned on, that’s why I’m asking about the free kick goal.