Homepage Article Fan Influence

Status
Not open for further replies.

hahahahahaha

Please try and be constructive...

I think it's also worth noting that successive Everton managers have said Goodison's atmosphere is a factor in poor form - both Martinez and Koeman spoke about players being nervous to perform.

Though equally, our home form last season was good for Silva.

Nah mate, you can wind up the siren, give out the flags, play ice hockey der, der, der, der, organ music,Dancing Homer but just like the Club its self, it all eventually must come from the top down. Or in the fans case, from the pitch out to the fans and back again.
However small there must be positive stuff from the players to feed back through the loop.
You get neutral, leaning toward dementor / negative stuff on the pitch and the crowd think here we go again.They all mostly know that Silva incarnation of groundhog day needs to end and off we go again with EFC version of 6.00am and sonny and cher.

When you get your own away fans singing the 'sacked in the morming' song, then its time to press the rest button.

Please try and be constructive...

I think it's also worth noting that successive Everton managers have said Goodison's atmosphere is a factor in poor form - both Martinez and Koeman spoke about players being nervous to perform.

Though equally, our home form last season was good for Silva.

garbage that mate, we was quality last season at home and Koemans first season we won like 8 in a row

absolute cop out from poor performances to blame the fans

garbage that mate, we was quality last season at home and Koemans first season we won like 8 in a row

absolute cop out from poor performances to blame the fans

Nothing what I said there is "garbage"

I've asked the member to be constructive in comments to an article, "hahahaha" isn't constructive.

I said managers had credited home atmosphere for nervy/bad performances.

I said how it wouldn't really ring true under Silva because despite him and the club captain often saying we need to be braver on/off the ball and not be nervous, our home form has been good.

So, which bit was garbage?

Nothing what I said there is "garbage"

I've asked the member to be constructive in comments to an article, "hahahaha" isn't constructive.

I said managers had credited home atmosphere for nervy/bad performances.

I said how it wouldn't really ring true under Silva because despite him and the club captain often saying we need to be braver on/off the ball and not be nervous, our home form has been good.

So, which bit was garbage?

Sorry I should have wrote that better

Garbage from Martinez and Koeman or whoever blaming the atmosphere for poor performances

when goodison is good its very good, when it's quiet it's ALWAYS because what they are seeing on the pitch is awful

for example the home game against sheff utd was pretty quiet but that's because we were awful, it's hard to get going when what we are seeing is that bad, are we blaming the fans being quiet for conceding the set piece goal against sheff utd?

things improve on the field I think the fans follow suit

There’s been nothing wrong with the atmosphere at Goodison this season. The players were being supported even when down against City and got applauded off. The players just haven’t responded to it. Post Wolves game everyone was buzzing and then they went and produced the Sheffield United performance. Nothing at all to do with atmosphere. Just crap players being crap.

They whistle and boo in the Bernabeu yet their players don’t often have problems performing. Stoke and Palace have great ultras yet it isn’t helped either particularly.

It’s a cop out by an unambitious board and poor managers. ‘It was the atmosphere’. Grow up. If these clowns put more than two passes together half the crowd are purring. People were up clapping for a tackle the other week. We’re given absolutely nothing though.

The fans can certainly have an influence but its a 2 way street and even the most die hard fans can only take so much codswallop especially if their enthusiastic support is having no effect at all. The fact is though that these professional football players are earning more in a week than most people earn in several years and they should be able to at the bare minimum consistently perform at the best of their abilities even in an empty stadium, never mind a full one. Putting some onus on to the fans has become a common way of reducing responsibility from over paid under performing professionals.

Status
Not open for further replies.