Homepage Article Reckoner

Status
Not open for further replies.

chicoazul

Poster Valuation: #1
It was getting late as we were sat up in bed when she said something which really made me stop and think. “No, I don’t want you to fix it for me, I just want you to listen to me”.

For weeks she had been upset with the current situation she found herself in (as anyone sat up with me in bed at night should do) as I had the mini epiphany that I had been approaching it wrong. The softly spoken girl didn’t want me to dive in like a jarg superhero to fix it for her, or tell her how to. She just wanted to vent and get it all out, maybe as therapy. What I thought about it wasn’t important as I was there to merely spectate, and that helped. It honestly invoked a change in my approach to her, friends, family, colleagues, whoever, that I practice with varying levels of success since.

It’s helped me understand Everton twitter better, truth be told. As much anyway as you can understand such an entity of volatile energy, and its almost funeral-wake type celebration of masochism and...

Continue reading...

Would read again, if only to work out which side of the fence you wrote it on and for.
But as far as I can see it starts at the top.
Moshiri has had a couple of goes, saw he knew sfa, hired Brands, but foisted Silva on him...which will no doubt be put on ALL on to Brands.
So it'll all be down to Brands now. The fire then the hire.
And
It
Better
Be
Good...especially if its Cuco.

Status
Not open for further replies.