Homepage Article The future of Marco Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.

The future holds other football clubs and millions and millions. What a profession to break into. The money is obscene as is but you can get away with being a public failure and gave an option of contracts
. You have to ly like mad in interviews and scrap by on the dole to if you fail at a job normally.

This is something I’ve been thinking about a lot recently. What’s even more out of touch is the employers are more than happy to part with tens of millions of pounds to keep sacking these people because they know that money will just recycle itself back around come the next financial year.

It’s becoming harder and harder to even care about these multi-billion pound corporations. This is not our football club anymore.

I think Silva might have gone already if it wasn't for the egg on Farhad's face going all out to bring him to Everton on the back of a decent run of results in the early part of his first season at Watford.

I agree with the post above about Everton having become a multi million pound corporation that's hard to love. But it's not just the money, it's the self interest that goes along with it - the egos. But go back to our pre investment days and that's what we wanted... a major investor to come in. That's the way the game has gone, so it's not just our club that's hard to love , it's the professional game.

After our defeat, I actually wanted Newcastle to win to put us into the bottom 3 over the international break and add that extra layer of pressure on the board to take action. To not make moves to remove Silva immediately is beyond unacceptable from our board. Are they waiting for us to get relegated before they replace him?

By the way, given Silva gets his contract paid whether he sees it out or is sacked, I wouldn't be surprised if he's downed tools already and is hoping for the axe.

He lost his head and too scared to make changes now and hoping that we will start winning again just by playing the same tactics every game.

I've noticed that the players are not pressing at usual. Sig used to be always pressuring the opposition but dont see that at the moment. Have the players lost faith in him?

The future holds other football clubs and millions and millions. What a profession to break into. The money is obscene as is but you can get away with being a public failure and gave an option of contracts
. You have to lie like mad in interviews and scrap by on the dole to if you fail at a job normally.

Hopefully this is rock bottom.

Prefer that to defo rock bottom on my birthday with Fat Sam on the horizon in late November that year
No chance. You can bet your life that Kenright will have already sounded out Moyes and that he'll be back should we lose to West Ham.

International Break fume notwithstanding...which will taper off as the West Ham game gets nearer.

He'll be here up to the day before Bommy Night
Poch and Spurs will find their collective Mojo
Severely spank us and it'll be Koeman / Arsenal 2.0

After our defeat, I actually wanted Newcastle to win to put us into the bottom 3 over the international break and add that extra layer of pressure on the board to take action. To not make moves to remove Silva immediately is beyond unacceptable from our board. Are they waiting for us to get relegated before they replace him?

By the way, given Silva gets his contract paid whether he sees it out or is sacked, I wouldn't be surprised if he's downed tools already and is hoping for the axe.

Why do some of our fans want what’s bad for us? Some wanting City to beat us, wanting a club that could be a rival for relegation to win? I don’t get it. I can understand fans wanting Marco out but we've just lost ANOTHER game, another club winning isn’t going to increase the pressure more. I maybe being dramatic over mentioning relegation, 2 weeks ago I’d have said ‘no way’ but every passing week I honestly think it’s a possibility. Can’t score, can’t defend, weak midfield. I don’t want any of the clubs below us winning.

Status
Not open for further replies.