2019/20 Morgan Schneiderlin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Been, aside from a few games when he first signed, an absolutely appalling signing.
When most of us would give our give our right arms to play professional football, yet this guy strolls around at 50%. Utter disgrace.
Also, tactically, even if he was at 100% effort- his skillset is not fit to play his position. He's not a harrier like Gueye/Kante, he's not a great passer like Busquets, and he's not a hybrid like Rodri or Fabinho. What is he good at?And yet he plays every week for us. Joke.

Seriously there are players in the 4th tier of English football who can play 10 yard sideways passes and commit fouls with every tackle they make
only difference is they earn a fraction of what this fella earns it is painful to watch this fraud steal a living from the club

Team is riddled with players like this guy.
He's just not as good at hiding it.
What I'm tryin to say is. He's a coward, but he's not solely to blame. There aren't many in this team who I'd love to change, because of the stick this guy gets. They are all gutless

Been, aside from a few games when he first signed, an absolutely appalling signing.
When most of us would give our give our right arms to play professional football, yet this guy strolls around at 50%. Utter disgrace.
Also, tactically, even if he was at 100% effort- his skillset is not fit to play his position. He's not a harrier like Gueye/Kante, he's not a great passer like Busquets, and he's not a hybrid like Rodri or Fabinho. What is he good at?And yet he plays every week for us. Joke.
Agree with all of that. He should have been moved on in the summer and saved his wages. Dont see the point of him starting over Davies, whens he gonna play if he cant get in the side ahead of schneids? Seems obvious though our first choice partnership in cm is gbamin and gomes but it's still an utter shambles he is in and around the first 11 given his performances over the last 3 years.

It’s those stupid pointless snidely little fouls he gives away, normally when the opposition are under a bit of pressure, that irritate me the most. Even more than when he blatantly hides when we’re in possession

The rotting core of Everton. A disgrace to the blue shirt, a stain on the club’s history, one of the worst players to play for us in our history. An utter coward of a player, unprofessional, unfit, not in the least bit bothered about Everton. We should fire him on the spot and then sue him for the wages that he’s fleeced from us over the years. A complete carpetbagger that Unsworth saw through immediately but has pulled the wool over the eyes of Koeman and Silva.

I will celebrate the day he is punted out of the club. Every day he remains in our employment is an affront to the fans and an absolute disgrace. An utterly terrible terrible player.

Status
Not open for further replies.