Homepage Article I still believe in Marco Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hull's win record for that season was 23.6%, so they improved by some margin after he took the job in January. I don't have the statistics, but his record
at Watford was quite healthy, apparently, until Everton tapped him up. Watford claim that this was the factor in their dip in form and they were compensated
financially as a result.
His record at Everton is nowhere near what we hoped for, but I still maintain that he came here with a good record in management.

He won 8 games at both Hull and Watford, that's it, hardly a good record in management, or rather not one that should impress a side who wants to achieve anything.
Watford sacked him because he was terrible, that had nothing to do with our interest, he is terrible now, someone tapping him up perhaps? Doubt it

He won 8 games at both Hull and Watford, that's it, hardly a good record in management, or rather not one that should impress a side who wants to achieve anything.
Watford sacked him because he was terrible, that had nothing to do with our interest, he is terrible now, someone tapping him up perhaps? Doubt it
Hull won 9 games in 2016/17. He was there from mid January and they won 6 of them after he took the job. I don't have any numbers for Watford.

He lost 14 games in total when managing Olympiacos to the Greek league championship and Sporting to 3rd in the Portugal league - 7 each.

Hull won 9 games in 2016/17. He was there from mid January and they won 6 of them after he took the job. I don't have any numbers for Watford.

He lost 14 games in total when managing Olympiacos to the Greek league championship and Sporting to 3rd in the Portugal league - 7 each.

Greek league ? come on, he is in the real world now and waaaaaaaaaaaaaay out of his depth

Hull's win record for that season was 23.6%, so they improved by some margin after he took the job in January. I don't have the statistics, but his record
at Watford was quite healthy, apparently, until Everton tapped him up. Watford claim that this was the factor in their dip in form and they were compensated
financially as a result.
His record at Everton is nowhere near what we hoped for, but I still maintain that he came here with a good record in management.
Getting clubs relegated is not a good record no matter what way you spin it

Status
Not open for further replies.