Everton Youth Teams Thread

Onyango looks absolutely enormous from these clips, like already 6 ft 2/3 at the age of 16. The lad who plays centre back also looks a unit too and Reece Welch (who I believe is an under 16) also looks a big lad.

Onyango has been capped by England and got some game time with the team last season. If he continues to grow he will end up 6ft 5+. He stands out and having that physicality makes an enormous difference and gives the player every chance. Looks to be getting on the end of things and performing really well, so worth keeping an eye on.

As has been stated before, Dobbin is one to watch really, looks to have real quality about him and is the player they have some really high hopes for.

Ok People remember its Everton u18s v Liverpool U18 Live from Finch Farm on LFCTV tomorrow with an 11am ko, Liverpool in 2nd are 1 point ahead of 4th placed Everton though Everton have game in hand,while both only have 1 defeat this season both to the current leaders Man City, Everton as ever in whatever the level the derby seems to be dont have the best record in recent times, with Liverpool winning 6 of the last 10,we have 3 wins and our 3 wins been a 5-0/4-1 and the last one been a 3-1 in Feb last year were i thought we were battered from start to finish pretty much lol-for the heck of it the last 3 wins are in videos below
--------------
While Sunday Everton u23s began there Premier League Cup campaign away to Fulham with an 11am start, i dont remember the u23s starting this early before and not sure why its early-ive probably totally missed something going on down there.

Cahill is just doing some home work, finding out what's what, eyes on the ground, seeing what's going on, where the squad is, and all that, prior to his mate Arteta joining soon.

....he’s certainly looking impressive from a physical perspective. We know Silva/Brands like ball carrying wide players (Iwobi), but i’m not sure if Gordon is more of a Richarlison type.

Fascinating how he progresses and where the club play him. Certainly a prospect, although we all know the next step is a massive one.

.....interesting article in The Echo where Silva says Gordon is very close to the first team, closer than any youngster during his time at Everton.

As my post above, Silva says Gordon has a similar profile to Richarlison. Unfortunately, the competition for places in those positions is strong but you can’t stop quality coming through.

I think he could make his Premier League debut by Christmas.

.....interesting article in The Echo where Silva says Gordon is very close to the first team, closer than any youngster during his time at Everton.

As my post above, Silva says Gordon has a similar profile to Richarlison. Unfortunately, the competition for places in those positions is strong but you can’t stop quality coming through.

Could easily be on the bench at the weekend in place of Walcott, especially if Bernard hasn't fully recovered from his illness.

If they think Gordon has even a 5% chance of making it then there's absolutely zero reason for Walcott to be blocking him a place on the bench.

Worst comes to worst he turns out to be turd, but if he's directly replacing Walcott then we lose absolutely nothing

If they think Gordon has even a 5% chance of making it then there's absolutely zero reason for Walcott to be blocking him a place on the bench.

Worst comes to worst he turns out to be turd, but if he's directly replacing Walcott then we lose absolutely nothing

I read the article as well.

Walcott out and Gordon in surely?

Walcott should be punted in Jan.