Match Thread Sheffield Wednesday v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match Poll

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The positive thing about man city is they are keeping Liverpool at bay. The negative thing is when you see them in the same cup as you your chances of winning it are slashed considerably.

The positive thing about man city is they are keeping Liverpool at bay. The negative thing is when you see them in the same cup as you your chances of winning it are slashed considerably.

Somehow have to avoid them and hope someone else knocks them out. Tottenham going is a bonus but we need City Liverpool United Arsenal to draw each other next round just to get two of them out. There’s far too many premier league teams left but I’d rather be in it than out.

Somehow have to avoid them and hope someone else knocks them out. Tottenham going is a bonus but we need City Liverpool United Arsenal to draw each other next round just to get two of them out. There’s far too many premier league teams left but I’d rather be in it than out.

...the key is a good draw for us. The competition looks very strong at this stage but that can change significantly in one round.

Soon as we went 2-0 last night our fans didn't stop moaning and getting in the players back. No wonder they're nervous.

I'd of happily accepted a 2-0 win before the game. I wonder about a lot of our fans sometimes.

Attachments

• 20190924_193321.jpg
    20190924_193321.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 77

Those 2 set piece chances for Sheffield Wednesday, Davies just let's his man get a run on him and Calvert Lewin is static and then the 2nd one Delph is clearly watching the fella but he gets a 5 yard run on Delph who is so slow to react and thats the problem, the players are so static that once someone gets run on them it's nigh on impossible to defend if the ball is half decent

The only difference between the set piece defending last night and Sheff Utd/Bournemouth is that we were let off by some piss poor finishing.

It simply has to be sorted out Again and I don't think minutes on the training pitch is doing it because you can't stop people totally switching off like they keep doing.

So he either bins off the complete Sunday league set up we currently have or he completely drops players who seem either unable or unwilling to do their defensive job properly

Why do you think you are the frank Carson of this forum?Ive seen you bully a few people(corkie allowed)..just [Poor language removed]
You Prick..laugh about my ma..laugh about my mer...NEVER LAUGH ABOUT NANA 101 Yrs of age...she'd own your arse 8 generations over
We all have different levels of humour on here and in your case I gauged it wrong and would like to apologise, you're right 101 is a great age and may she have many more, by the way , Frank Carson ? never, he was funny.

Status
Not open for further replies.