Match Thread Sheffield Wednesday v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match Poll

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
If sky are showing the goals as they go in, mostly likely they have a 1 or 4 camera feed of the game and someone may nick a stream.

It's not on my work's data collection system.

Since Sky use our cameras for many of these types of games, it's probably not on anywhere.

Also only 4 games are being shown on international tv and no sign of ours, unfortunately.

We can live in hope, though.

It's a reserve team

Thornely wasn't even in their squad the other day. Iorfa has been playing at CB but is a RB. Only first choices are Reach (decent player), Odubajo and Murphy (who has been in and out).

Hopefully our players are not aware of this. It's still not going to be easy and we need to play at full intensity.

Doesnt work like that,never does,if some one had a feed,its usually just camera to the person reporting it-so you can hear him talking to background people etc

If there is a four camera feed of it, likely hood is that it'll be available for stream, like the one-camera feeds for lower league 3pm teams on their own tv services.

I still doubt there will be.

It's not on my work's data collection system.

Since Sky use our cameras for many of these types of games, it's probably not on anywhere.

Also only 4 games are being shown on international tv and no sign of ours, unfortunately.

We can live in hope, though.

After Saturday I don't think I want to watch anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.