Match Thread Sheffield Wednesday v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match Poll

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Surely this is the perfect time to give Kean a run. How is he expected to build any form.

...he’s looked as impotent as a DCL. Indeed, there’s an argument that suggests DCL will offer more in a game like this. Wednesday are a big powerful team so DCL aerial power should help us defensively against set pieces.

This is going to be dire - we’ll probably scrape a 1-0 and just about save Marco’s job, just to lose 8-0 on the weekend. Everton that

I think Kean and DCL would be good together, they don’t get a sniff when there is one upfront, DCL is decent on the ball and can win a header or two, I think Kean would suit playing off him rather than waiting for the non existent crosses while we play one twos in the corners.

I agree, I'd like to see this.

the midfield would need to be figured out - right now I'd go - Iwobi, Gomes, Delph, Richy if all healthy? Don't know - I'm a Siggy fan but he doesn't belong in there - midfield isn't obvious.

If sky are showing the goals as they go in, mostly likely they have a 1 or 4 camera feed of the game and someone may nick a stream.

Yep,supposedly nearly a reserve team,maybe its like all fans though saying stuff like that when its not your full 1st team,dont have a clue

It's a reserve team

Thornely wasn't even in their squad the other day. Iorfa has been playing at CB but is a RB. Only first choices are Reach (decent player), Odubajo and Murphy (who has been in and out).

If sky are showing the goals as they go in, mostly likely they have a 1 or 4 camera feed of the game and someone may nick a stream.
Doesnt work like that,never does,if some one had a feed,its usually just camera to the person reporting it-so you can hear him talking to background people etc

Status
Not open for further replies.