Match Thread Sheffield Wednesday v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match Poll

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

The changes to the team are nice but it won't matter if the attacking plan doesn't involve going through the middle more and forcing crosses less. That's the biggest key.

I'm thinking Morgan Seamus and siggy dropped it's not to bad then I see DCL and instantly get frustrated

Sending Kean in to get pummeled by 3 CB's against the Blades didn't do a lot for him. If there's a spot for DCL (or Tosun), it's this. I'd rather bring Kean in as a sub. Let DCL bang bodies for awhile and soften them up, it's (the) one thing he's good at.

Sending Kean in to get pummeled by 3 CB's against the Blades didn't do a lot for him. If there's a spot for DCL (or Tosun), it's this. I'd rather bring Kean in as a sub. Let DCL bang bodies for awhile and soften them up, it's (the) one thing he's good at.

I think Kean and DCL would be good together, they don’t get a sniff when there is one upfront, DCL is decent on the ball and can win a header or two, I think Kean would suit playing off him rather than waiting for the non existent crosses while we play one twos in the corners.

Status
Not open for further replies.