Homepage Article Crisis? What Crisis?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe because you've spent £200 million in 2 seasons you clown and other teams around you (including Arsenal and Spurs) have spent alot less than that.

With big money comes big expectations and with big expectations comes bigger media scrutiny.

This was always the problem appointing a "gamble" low level manager - they cant deal with the high expectations that come with money look at Moyes at Utd when it wasn't the good times of no pressure under Kenwrong.

Hurry up and go get Jose before Wolves sack Santo and use Mendes to get him in.
The money spent under Walsh is being recouped by sales and transferred into the Silva team....still an incomplete process. Moyes and everyone since at Utd has suffered from not being Ferguson. The club has only just realised nobody ever will be, including Jose.
His day has gone, like Wenger and Fergie they are now history.

I don't think we've played well once at all yet and losing to very below average squads in Villa and Bournemouth is a cause for concern, If we played well and still lost both of them I'd be fine with that it happens but we look so lost and void of any creativity/enthusiasm.

Which seem to me a reoccurring problem for some seasons now, void of any creativity/enthusiasm and when its too late it all clicks, which is the concern for me!

The money spent under Walsh is being recouped by sales and transferred into the Silva team....still an incomplete process. Moyes and everyone since at Utd has suffered from not being Ferguson. The club has only just realised nobody ever will be, including Jose.
His day has gone, like Wenger and Fergie they are now history.

Jose and Wenger have won more pots in recent years than super dupa hipster managers like Pochettino.

I would snap your hands off for both.

Liverpool doing so well means that fans are demanding more. I live away from Liverpool but I’d imagine being around reds is quite insufferable at the moment.

Does he think them performances at Villa & Bournemouth would go under the radar ? obviously not a crisis but a issue he is payed to address
Keep the fans happy and you will keep your job it is that simple

giphy.gif

There is no crisis but other team's struggles and the competitiveness of the league aren't justification enough for our start to the season, given that we had the easiest start of any team.

There is no crisis but other team's struggles and the competitiveness of the league aren't justification enough for our start to the season, given that we had the easiest start of any team.
That is so aggravating to me. This is our best chance to be passing those sides up and we aren’t taking advantage. United and Chelsea are in transition. Arsenal are an Aubemyang injury away from losing control. No excuses really to be farting around against the likes of Bournemouth and Villa.

Status
Not open for further replies.