Homepage Article Coleman Calls For Bravery

Status
Not open for further replies.
Instead of calling for bravery, he needs to call for his mates to play with some balls (Sorry if this isn't accepted on the forum). We really truly do have a fun team to watch. If they play like they should with confidence and a bit of grit, we should blow past 3/4 of the prem with no issue.

I wish that they would stop releasing statements like this one. I expect our players to respond to a poor performance and defeat by learning from it and showing the passion and skill to perform better next time. We don’t need to be told that by one of the players who was responsible for the lousy way they performed. It’s better if they keep their mouths shut and just perform better on the pitch. Statements like his are a waste of words.
Fizzer18 was the expert in rallying calls
Before being the worst player on the pitch the next game
Happy Days

Its the same garbage week after week, year after year. The neville years were particlularly bad.

`This is the year we want to win a cup', `This really is the year to stand up and put an honour on the board'. `Weve had enough, its time to win a trophy this year'.
`No more excused this team needs to stand up and win a trophy this year'.

Thankfully then he pisssed off to manage a girls team or something to spout his garbage there.

does anyone else look at the way we play and pass and think, is there any sort of actual system in place or any real tactics and aims for each player???

to me we just look like a load of un coached headless chickens..

one thing ive noticed is that we seem particually at just 'passing' the ball out of play for no apparent reason ??

your not looking into it too deeply at all.... 'hoping' for 3 points at home to sheff united ….??

what is that all about ?
What would you expect him to say?... we will definitely beat Sheff. Utd on Saturday ?

It is not his job to do the motivational speech for the Sheffield players.

As captain he did have to acknowledge the supporters and the poor performance, he did both, it was no more than that.

I've been hearing the same old crap from previous captains over the last 10 years or so. It's boring. Either do the talking on the pitch or keep quiet.

What would you expect him to say?... we will definitely beat Sheff. Utd on Saturday ?

It is not his job to do the motivational speech for the Sheffield players.

As captain he did have to acknowledge the supporters and the poor performance, he did both, it was no more than that.

I better sentence would be something along the lines of …

' we are feeling very confident going into this game and 3 points are vital for us after a disappointing display on sunday'

the word 'hope' should never come in to any interview from a professional sportsman.. it just tells you that there is zero confidence in what is going on behind the scenes

does anyone else look at the way we play and pass and think, is there any sort of actual system in place or any real tactics and aims for each player???

to me we just look like a load of un coached headless chickens..

one thing ive noticed is that we seem particually at just 'passing' the ball out of play for no apparent reason ??
I better sentence would be something along the lines of …

' we are feeling very confident going into this game and 3 points are vital for us after a disappointing display on sunday'

the word 'hope' should never come in to any interview from a professional sportsman.. it just tells you that there is zero confidence in what is going on behind the scenes

I`ve heard that there are a jobs going within the coaching dept and also in the press office that you`re obviously very well suited to.

Status
Not open for further replies.